X Files Gillian Anderson considering heading back home to USNovember 20th, 2008 - 5:02 pm ICT by ANI
London, Nov 20 (ANI): American actress Gillian Anderson is considering moving back to her home in the US now that President-elect Barack Obama has won.
The actress, who recently gave birth to her third child, revealed to pals that she intended to move out of London, where she is currently based with her British partner Mark Griffiths, and go back to her native America.
Gillian has enjoyed living in London in recent years but made it clear shed consider moving back to the US if Obama won, the Daily Express quoted a friend of hers as revealing.
Now that Obamas heading for the White House she feels she could bring up her children in the kind of America she wants them to experience, rather than a country run by George Bush, the friend added. (ANI)
- Gillian Anderson, Mark Griffiths call it quits - Aug 09, 2012
- I've considered throwing in the towel, says Gillian Anderson - Mar 29, 2011
- Mischa Barton moving to London? - Aug 05, 2010
- Only Barack Obama can bring Gillian Anderson back to the U.S. - Aug 11, 2008
- Pals fear Cheryl may reunite with Ashley - Jan 31, 2011
- Aishwarya Rai to sue Elle magazine cover 'skin-whitening' scandal - Jan 01, 2011
- Cole to welcome New Year skiing with beau - Dec 26, 2010
- Anderson performs lap dance - May 19, 2012
- Bush to unveil his portrait in White House - May 19, 2012
- Cheryl to host Simon's pop show? - Jan 19, 2012
- Debbie Reynolds says she forgave Liz Taylor for stealing hubby years ago - Mar 27, 2011
- It's splitsville for January Jones, Jason Sudeikis - Jan 18, 2011
- Melanie Griffith recovers from drug addiction - Aug 01, 2011
- Pamela Anderson promotes ban on seal fur - Apr 22, 2012
- Mischa Barton 'eyes London move' - Aug 04, 2010
Tags: actress gillian anderson, american actress, barack obama, daily express, george bush, gillian anderson, heading, living in london, mark griffiths, native america, pals, partner mark, president elect, third child, white house