Wreckage of missing IAF aircraft found in Arunachal PradeshJune 10th, 2009 - 6:41 pm ICT by ANI
Itanagar (Arunachal Pradesh), June 10 (ANI): Wreckage of the Indian Air Force AN-32 aircraft, which went missing in Arunachal Pradesh with 14 people on board, has been found.
The IAF had began an aerial survey to trace the transport aircraft that went missing over the mountains of Arunachal Pradesh on Tuesday.
According to sources, IAF AN-32 aircraft with eight IAF personnel and six civilians took off from Mechuka in Arunachal Pradesh and went missing shortly after.
The Russian-built aircraft took off at 2 pm from Mechuka but lost radio contact soon. It was expected to reach Tawang area. (ANI)
- Search for missing IAF plane intensifies - Jun 10, 2009
- ISRO images throw up clues to missing chopper (Third Lead) - May 02, 2011
- Arunachal has witnessed several air crashes - May 01, 2011
- Wreckage of Arunachal chief minister's chopper found (Lead) - May 04, 2011
- Five bodies, wreckage of Dorjee Khandu's chopper found (Second Lead) - May 04, 2011
- Search for Arunachal chief minister enters fifth day - May 04, 2011
- Arunachal MP puts Pawan Hans in dock, blames poor upkeep for crash - Apr 21, 2011
- Villagers found Khandu chopper wreckage: ITBP official - May 04, 2011
- Air Force plane crashes in Arunachal Pradesh - Jun 09, 2009
- Tribals find crashed chopper, Khandu's mutilated body (Night Lead) - May 04, 2011
- Government to make official statement on missing chopper - May 01, 2011
- Search for Arunachal chief minister narrows down (Lead) - May 02, 2011
- Dorjee Khandu's body being brought to Itanagar - May 05, 2011
- Crash site found, Khandu body identified (Afternoon Lead) - May 04, 2011
- Search on for missing IAF cargo plane (Lead) - Jun 10, 2009