Work dries up for Tania Zaetta after troop-sex claimsJune 5th, 2008 - 1:06 pm ICT by ANI
Sydney, June 5 (ANI): Bollywood actress Tania Zaetta is out of work since her unsubstantiated troop sex claims, her agent has revealed.
Zaettas agent Max Markson revealed that the actress has received no work offers ever since the sex slur and the work opportunities had dried up.
“She’s not had any offers of work at all since then,” the Sydney Morning Herald quoted him as saying.
“She’s had a dreadful two weeks, she’s lost four kilograms, she’s been vomiting,” he added.
Defence chiefs including Air Chief Marshal Angus Houston and Defence Secretary Nick Warner, yesterday had apologised to Zaetta for the Defence Department’s handling of the affair, as the rumours were unsubstantiated.
Markson said she would accept the apology.
The agent also said that the former Fear Factor host would not take legal action against the Defence Force and wanted to tour war zones again, despite being deeply affected by the “cruel slur”.
“She’s not at war with the Defence Department, she’s very proud of her involvement with the troops and she would like to do more of it. She would be happy to go do it again,” said Markson. (ANI)
- Tania Zaetta accused of racial slurs by club bouncers - Mar 22, 2011
- Ex-Bollywood star Tania Zaetta arrested in Oz nightclub - Mar 21, 2011
- Ex- Bollywood star Tania Zaetta vows to fight Oz nightclub charges - Mar 21, 2011
- Tania Zaetta denies drunken, racial slur allegations - Mar 23, 2011
- Tania Zaetta pleads not guilty to charges arising from row at nightclub - Apr 04, 2011
- Oz Defence Department apologises to Tania Zaetta over sex scandal claims - Jan 27, 2009
- Tania Zaetta welcome to sing for troops - Jan 27, 2009
- Tania Zaetta still furious over troop-sex claims - Jun 05, 2008
- Tania Zaetta wept in prison after nightclub arrest - Mar 28, 2011
- Oz Air force chief terms filming of two cadets having sex as "absolutely abhorrent" - Apr 07, 2011
- Tania Zaetta's out-of-court settlement with paper over 'sex with troops' report - Sep 21, 2009
- Oz Defence Force compensates Zaetta for sex slur - Jan 28, 2009
- Bollywood star Tania Zaetta's bomb scare shock at Indian event in Sydney - Aug 11, 2010
- Lara Bingle's ex manager may now sign up Oz topless fire-fighting heroine - May 18, 2010
- Tania Zaetta using troop sex ordeal to promote lemon stress tea - Jun 19, 2008
Tags: air chief marshal, angus, apology, bollywood actress, defence chiefs, defence department, defence force, defence secretary, dries, fear factor, kilograms, max markson, morning herald, nick warner, rumours, slur, sydney morning herald, tania zaetta, war zones, work opportunities