Woody Allens skin mark draws more attention than lesbian kiss in new flickNovember 10th, 2008 - 6:45 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, Nov 10 (ANI): A mark on Woody Allens hand drew much more attention than the lesbian-kissing scene on the sets of his film Vicky Cristina Barcelona.
In the film, Penelope Cruz has shared a sizzling on-screen kiss with co-actress Scarlett Johansson in a dark room.
However, while filming the scene, everyone of the sets, including director Allen got distractedthanks to a suspicious mark that had mysteriously appeared on his hand.
“Everyone’’s been talking about this kiss between me and Scarlett, but on the day all the attention was on Woody and the stain on his hand,”” the Daily Telegraph quoted Cruz as saying.
She added: “Even when we resumed filming he was still looking at it.”” (The eccentric Allen later left to see a dermatologist.) (ANI)
- Penelope is at ease with hypocondriac Woody around - Jul 02, 2012
- Johansson, Allen bonded over illness phobia - Nov 03, 2011
- Cruz to reunite with husband for thriller - Apr 22, 2012
- Penelope Cruz to star in next Woody Allen film - Jun 21, 2011
- Cruz-Johanssons lesbian kiss set to give Woody his biggest hit - Aug 21, 2008
- Johansson, Cruz share steamy lesbian kiss in Woodys next - Aug 05, 2008
- Penelope Cruz in Rome to work on Woody Allen film - Jul 08, 2011
- Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem Welcomes Baby Boy - Jan 26, 2011
- Kissing Penelope Cruz was not sexy: Scarlett Johansson - Aug 06, 2008
- Penelope Cruz back in Rome for film shoot - Oct 12, 2011
- Penelope Cruz to make one or two films a year - Apr 11, 2012
- Monica Cruz To Act As Sister's Body Double In “Pirates Of The Carebbean” Next - Oct 13, 2010
- Allen didn't pay attention to Cruz-Scarlett kissing scene - Aug 10, 2008
- Penelope Cruz is Woody Allens fan - Feb 19, 2009
- Acting in English movies tough for Cruz - Aug 14, 2012