Women who cut hair short no longer interested in sex, claim expertsDecember 6th, 2008 - 2:10 pm ICT by ANI
London, Dec 6 (ANI): Women who lop their hair short are no longer interested in bedroom action, say researchers, who claim that ”deliberately reducing one’’s attractiveness” can sometimes be a way of repelling men’’s interest.
Initially, the claim was made by sex therapist and former comedian Pamela Stephenson, 59, who said that ladies who cut their hair are deliberately making themselves less sexy to blokes.
However, now the theory has got scientific backing after experts claimed that the links between long hair and sex go back to caveman times, reports the Daily Star.
Dr Pam Spurr, a relationships expert, said: The woman who no longer wants sex uses a haircut to show shes reclaiming power in the bedroom.
For women, hair is a reflection of the person, of her moods and her self-esteem.
Relationship psychologist Anjula Mutanda added: Cave paintings celebrated long-haired women the longer the hair the more fertile and, therefore, desirable she was.
But body language and behaviour expert Judy James disagrees, saying: The only thing it symbolises these days is the shutting off of childhood. In terms of sex, I would argue it has the opposite effect. (ANI)
- Brit blonde, 25, claims she has slept with 5000 men - Aug 13, 2010
- 50pc of Brit men are bedroom flops - Nov 25, 2010
- Why women cut their hair after a break-up - Apr 24, 2011
- How tattoos can reveal your lover's personality - Jan 17, 2010
- I've slept with 5,000 men: British blonde - Aug 13, 2010
- 'British undercover police can have sex with suspects' - Jun 13, 2012
- How to bring back the 'zing' in your sex life - Aug 27, 2010
- Forget finding Mr. Right, being slim is what really makes a woman happy - Oct 05, 2010
- Italian hairstylist Ferretti opens salon in Delhi - Nov 05, 2011
- Chinese squirts glue on women's hair - Jul 23, 2012
- Sex therapist says Oz men struggle with rejection in bedroom - Mar 26, 2011
- Most size 12 Brit women still think they are too fat - Jan 03, 2011
- Women 'get drunk before having sex because they lack confidence' - Mar 13, 2011
- Men feel old at 58, but women at 29 - Mar 26, 2011
- Majority of Brits 'never discuss sexual health' - Nov 21, 2009
Tags: attractiveness, blokes, body language, cave paintings, caveman, claim experts, comedian, daily star, haircut, judy james, long hair, long haired women, moods, pam, pamela stephenson, psychologist, reflection, relationships, self esteem, sex therapist