Winehouses latest rehab stint foiled by hubby Blake Fielder-CivilDecember 9th, 2008 - 5:26 pm ICT by ANI
London, Dec 9 (ANI): English singer-songwriter Amy Winehouses latest bid at getting off drugs has been foiled by her hubby Blake Fielder-Civil, say her friends.
Winehouse, 26, spent 10 days free of dugs before her hubby offered her a fix at her rehab, claim her pals.
Fielder-Civil, 26, met with the Rehab singer last week before he returned to jail after failing a drug test.
The new developments caused Winehouses dad Mitch to have a bust-up with Fielder-Civil, and he is now facing health problems of his own because of the stress.
Blake has a lot to answer for. His actions have ruined his wifes efforts to get clean, the Sun quoted a pal as saying. (ANI)
- Dad denies Amy Winehouse, Blake Fielder-Civil 'reunion' stories - Dec 10, 2009
- Fielder-Civil to visit Winehouse's grave for first time - Sep 03, 2012
- Fielder-Civil 'wants Winehouse to check into rehab before marriage' - Mar 04, 2010
- Winehouse's 36-hour love tryst with ex-hubby leaves family worried - Dec 09, 2009
- Winehouse's ex-hubby collapses on hearing of her death - Jul 25, 2011
- Winehouse's unheard album to be released - Nov 01, 2011
- Winehouse's parents approve of new boyfriend - Jun 23, 2010
- Winehouse refused to pay PS30,000 for hubby Blake Fielder-Civils rehab - Nov 07, 2008
- Winehouse didn't like singing her hit songs - Jun 28, 2012
- Amy Winehouse's new beau wins approval of her parents - Jun 22, 2010
- Amy Winehouse's posthumous album to be released soon - Aug 01, 2011
- Winehouse's ex-husband desperate to come back - Jun 27, 2010
- Winehouse's fortune goes to parents - Mar 29, 2012
- Winehouse bought crack cocaine before death, says peddler - Aug 01, 2011
- Winehouse 'plans to move ex-hubby into multi-million pound pad' - Apr 19, 2010