Winehouses hubby hired man to smash Doherty to piecesJune 11th, 2008 - 3:10 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jun 11 (ANI): Troubled singer Amy Winehouses jealous husband Blake Fielder-Civil has offered a hard man 20,000 pounds to have Pete Doherty smashed to pieces.
The offer came up after jailed Fielder-Civil became suspicious that the druggie singers were sleeping together.
This doubt was planted in his mind after he saw a picture of dazed Winehouse in The Sun.
His fear of Amy being back on drugs and Doherty being the supplier, made him seek the help of 39-year-old ex-bouncer Richard Lyttle, who was on remand for murder but has since been released without charge.
We were sitting in my cell and he said, If you get Doherty for me Ill give you PS20,000, the Sun quoted Lyttle as saying.
He kept saying, Can you arrange it? and telling me to get some guys to his house. He knew the address. He said, Amys obviously sleeping with him.
He knew I used to be a doorman and knew some tough people. He said he wanted him smashed to pieces, he added.
Fielder-Civil is in Londons Pentonville Prison, awaiting sentence after admitting assaulting a pub worker then offering him money to hush it up.
Even after Lyttle was released from jail, Fielder-Civil still continued to call him from a secret mobile, begging him to beat Doherty up. (ANI)
- Winehouse's ex-hubby collapses on hearing of her death - Jul 25, 2011
- Winehouse's husband hired man to beat up Doherty - Jun 11, 2008
- Winehouse bought crack cocaine before death, says peddler - Aug 01, 2011
- Blake Fielder-Civil planning book on Winheouse ? - Aug 11, 2011
- Amy Winenhouse to marry ex-husband again! - Nov 22, 2009
- Winehouse's ex arrested for burglary - Mar 02, 2011
- Winehouse's ex-husband hospitalised - Aug 10, 2012
- Dad denies Amy Winehouse, Blake Fielder-Civil 'reunion' stories - Dec 10, 2009
- The real reason behind Amy Winehouse-Blake Fielder-Civil meeting - Dec 13, 2009
- Pete Doherty haunted by Amy Winehouse's ghost - Nov 15, 2011
- Reg Traviss devastated after Winehouse's death - Aug 08, 2011
- Amy Winehouse's boyfriend says she is 'throwing herself into work' - Mar 29, 2011
- Winehouse's fortune goes to parents - Mar 29, 2012
- Amy Winehouse to wed next month? - Apr 26, 2010
- Winehouse didn't like singing her hit songs - Jun 28, 2012