Winehouse to enter rehab near her hubbys jailAugust 20th, 2008 - 5:37 pm ICT by ANI
London, Aug 20 (ANI): Troubled English singer Amy Winehouse will enter a drugs rehab centre in Suffolk, so that she can be near her jailed husband, according to reports.
Winehouse, 24, will be getting treatment at the small and friendly Focus 12 Clinic in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, where comedian Russell Brand is said to have overcome his own addictions.
The clinic in the country town is just 15 miles from Highpoint Prison, near Newmarket, where junkie Blake Fielder-Civil was sent earlier this month.
The clinic plan follows Amys shambolic performances at the weekends V Festival and shocking photos of her in tears.
This is a very good idea. If she can get clean and still see Blake it can only be good, the Sun quoted Amys father Mitch as saying.
Fielder-Civil, 26 had been moved to Category C Highpoint after he cracked up in the tough London jail Pentonville.
Winehouses hubby Fielder-Civil is serving 27 months for ABH and perverting justice, but could be released by Christmas. (ANI)
- Winehouse's ex-hubby collapses on hearing of her death - Jul 25, 2011
- Winehouse, husband Blake neighbours now - Aug 20, 2008
- Dad denies Amy Winehouse, Blake Fielder-Civil 'reunion' stories - Dec 10, 2009
- Amy Winehouse's posthumous album to be released soon - Aug 01, 2011
- Amy Winehouse shocks fans with rude pictures of hubby on Facebook - Sep 17, 2008
- Winehouse didn't like singing her hit songs - Jun 28, 2012
- Winehouse's fortune goes to parents - Mar 29, 2012
- Fielder-Civil 'wants Winehouse to check into rehab before marriage' - Mar 04, 2010
- Winehouse's earliest song lyrics found in a stash of dumped school books - Dec 28, 2010
- Amy Winehouse's new beau wins approval of her parents - Jun 22, 2010
- Amy Winehouses hubby Blake Fielder-Civil divorces her on Facebook - Jan 26, 2009
- Amy Winehouses turbulent life features in new online game - Aug 21, 2008
- Winehouse's 36-hour love tryst with ex-hubby leaves family worried - Dec 09, 2009
- Winehouse's ex arrested for burglary - Mar 02, 2011
- Amy Winehouse's boyfriend says she is 'throwing herself into work' - Mar 29, 2011