William Gallas reveals how footie stars relieve sexual frustrations in showerNovember 23rd, 2008 - 4:41 pm ICT by ANI
London, Nov 23 (ANI): French international footballer William Gallas has in his autobiography revealed how some of footballs biggest stars relieve their sexual frustrations in the team shower.
Gallas, 31, who on November 22 was stripped of the team captaincy for exposing backstage bust-ups and slagging off team-mates, described how players pleasured themselves after the game.
According to him, footie stars refuse to have any kind of sexual activity with their WAGs before a game as they wont have the legs left to win it, but after the match ends nothing stops them from relieving their pent-up aggression even if its in the shower.
We pass so little time with our wives, the Daily Star quoted him as saying.
Twenty days is not always easy for hot-blooded young men.
Certain players say its better not to make love the evening before a match as they will not have the legs or strength left to play.
Others believe the opposite they feel lighter. In a nutshell, it depends on the person.
When the desire is rising, its not easy.
Deprived of your wife, you have two choices: either you calm your impulses under a cold shower or you give yourself pleasure on your own. Full stop, he added. (ANI)
- Nobody can replace Bhaichung, says Gouramangi - Jan 07, 2012
- Coach Mancini fines four Man City stars for fighting during training - Jan 14, 2011
- Kenya's football body agrees to pay player's dues - Mar 14, 2012
- Bayern are here for serious business, says coach Jupp Heynckes - Jan 09, 2012
- Messi wins Fifa Ballon d'Or for third successive year - Jan 10, 2012
- Frank Lampard says he's single - Feb 22, 2010
- Anand felicitated by Bengal with sweets, cash and memento - Jul 13, 2012
- Quick, easy ways to toned legs (To go with: Dare to bare toned legs with thigh-high slits!) - Aug 12, 2012
- Australian cricket's gain in Christian is rugby's loss - Dec 22, 2011
- World Cup referee equipment comes from Germany - Jun 09, 2010
- Ex-England footie's wife fears a repeat of 2006 World Cup 'WAGs fiasco' - Jun 06, 2010
- India coach hails his boys' spirited show against UAE - Jul 28, 2011
- Bolivar players pleaded for mercy, says Santos striker - May 12, 2012
- Lara Bingle caught in nude photo scandal - Mar 01, 2010
- Stephen Ireland's girlfriend hates word 'WAG' - Jan 28, 2010
Tags: aggression, autobiography, bust, cold shower, daily star, footballer, footballs, french international, impulses, little time, nutshell, sexual activity, sexual frustrations, team mates, twenty days, two choices, ups, wags, william gallas, young men