Will Smiths wife wants to direct hubby on big screenNovember 29th, 2008 - 4:33 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Nov 29 (ANI): Actress Jada Pinkett Smith wants to direct husband Will Smith in a flick.
The Matrix Reloaded actress revealed that the couple is looking for the perfect project in order to work together wherein Pinkett Smith can be behind the camera calling the shots.
Smith also revealed that Will was keen to enact lead role in The Human Contract, written and directed by Jada in which she acted.
However, they decided against working together on the project in order to avoid any kind of marital arguments.
“Will wanted to do The Human Contract. He loved the male character but its so outside anything hes ever done and we decided it would be best if he didnt so that we would stay married! Contactmusic quoted Jada, as saying.
“(But) that would be one of my dreams - to direct Will, but I dont know if it would be in a big blockbuster. Thats not my style, she added. (ANI)
- Jada Pinkett Smith and Will Smith celebrate their anniversary with a high-five - Jun 11, 2012
- Cowell teams up with Pinkett-Smith for TV show - Jan 27, 2012
- Jada Pinkett Smith At "The Oprah Winfrey Show" - May 18, 2010
- Will Smith's daughter in 'Madagascar 3'? - May 14, 2012
- Have Will Smith & Jada Pinkett split? - Aug 23, 2011
- Will Smith, Jada caught kissing - Mar 19, 2012
- Willow Smith listed as her dad Will's employee - Jan 01, 2011
- Smiths file legal papers over film flop - Feb 06, 2010
- Will Smith to team up with son on the big screen again - Apr 05, 2011
- Will Smith considering career in politics - Jan 30, 2010
- Will Smith's daughter to release inspirational song - Oct 23, 2010
- Will, Jada Smith plan romantic getaway on Father' Day - Jun 10, 2010
- Jada Pinkett Smith tweets her bikini photo - Jul 30, 2012
- Jada Pinkett Smith enjoyed playing a lesbian in The Women - Nov 28, 2008
- How Will Smith's wife makes their sex life interesting - May 19, 2010