Will Smith rules out divorce to keep marriage on trackMay 27th, 2008 - 5:11 pm ICT by admin
Washington, May 27 (ANI): Hollywood actor Will Smith has revealed the secret behind his perfect married life - rule out divorce.
The 39-year-old star has been married to actress Jada Pinkett for 10 years and insists they’ll never split because divorce isn’t an option for them.
“Divorce can’t be an option - it’s really that simple. If you just remove the option… because, if you have the option, one day that person’s gonna make you wanna divorce, Contactmusic quoted him as saying.
“That’s been a huge part of the success for she (Pinkett Smith) and I… We’re like, ‘Listen, we’re gonna be together one way or the other so might as well try and be happy,” he added.
Meanwhile, the I am Legend star has invested more than 1 million dollars in a new school near his California home. (ANI)
- Willow Smith a born rebel: Jada Smith - Apr 09, 2011
- Have Will Smith & Jada Pinkett split? - Aug 23, 2011
- Will Smith's daughter to release inspirational song - Oct 23, 2010
- Marriage with JLo wasn't sustainable: Marc Anthony - Sep 02, 2011
- Jada Pinkett Smith and Will Smith celebrate their anniversary with a high-five - Jun 11, 2012
- Jada Pinkett Smith At "The Oprah Winfrey Show" - May 18, 2010
- Will, Jada Smith plan romantic getaway on Father' Day - Jun 10, 2010
- Jada Smith is grateful of husband Will - Sep 05, 2011
- Pinkett Smith defends her kid's showbiz career - Apr 02, 2011
- Willow Smith Comes Up With A Trendy Album - Oct 26, 2010
- Anthony denies seeing Will Smith's wife - Sep 03, 2011
- Jay-Z teams up with Smiths for movies - Jan 27, 2011
- Jay-Z & Will Smith Team Up Again for Film Deal - Jan 28, 2011
- Rihanna inspires Will Smith's daughter - Sep 09, 2010
- Jada Pinkett Smith Does Not Believe In Imposing Rules On Her Children - Dec 19, 2010