Will Smith and wife make kids pay for their own toys and treatsNovember 15th, 2008 - 2:12 pm ICT by ANI
London, Nov 15 (ANI): Will Smith and wife Jada Pinkett Smith have devised a cool way to teach their kids the value of moneythey ask them to pay for their own toys and treats.
Wills kids, Jaden, 10, and Willow, eight, are already following their parents footsteps.
While Jaden starred with his dad in The Pursuit of Happyness Willow lends her voice to the new Madagascar sequel.
And now, both the I Am Legend star and wife Jada Pinkett is hell bent on disciplining their kids as far as money is considered.
“We make it clear to them, ”This is your money and things you want, you”ll be paying for”. Kids have to be very responsible without you having to do it for them, The Daily Express quoted Jada Pinkett as saying.
She added: “I”m their bank. They have to come to me and write up a little slip when they want to make a withdrawal.” (ANI)
- Jada Pinkett Smith and Will Smith celebrate their anniversary with a high-five - Jun 11, 2012
- Jada Pinkett sacrificed music career for kids - Apr 05, 2011
- Jada Smith gives up career for kids - Jul 03, 2011
- Will Smith to team up with son on the big screen again - Apr 05, 2011
- My kids are fame-savvy: Will Smith - May 25, 2012
- Willow Smith's "Whip My Hair" Gets Attention - Sep 10, 2010
- Music Video By Will Smith’s Daughter - Oct 25, 2010
- Jada Pinkett Smith Does Not Believe In Imposing Rules On Her Children - Dec 19, 2010
- Smith, Jada still together - Aug 24, 2011
- Pinkett Smith defends her kid's showbiz career - Apr 02, 2011
- Have Will Smith & Jada Pinkett split? - Aug 23, 2011
- Willow Smith a born rebel: Jada Smith - Apr 09, 2011
- Justin Bieber – Willow Smith: Their Moves Make The Crowds Crazy - Oct 28, 2010
- Jada Smith is grateful of husband Will - Sep 05, 2011
- Bieber praises 'father figure' Will Smith - Feb 10, 2011