Wife files case against singer Adnan SamiJanuary 30th, 2009 - 4:57 pm ICT by ANI
Mumbai, Jan 30, (ANI): Mumbai Police on Friday registered a case against popular singer Adnan Sami for harassing and abusing his wife, Sabah Galadari, at their Lokhandwala residence here.
The case was filed at the Versova Police Station on Thursday night, Sabah claimed that Adnan had hurt her with a cigarette butt.
Sami’’s wife approached the police on Thursday night and complained that her husband had harassed and abused her, Senior police inspector Kiran Sonone said.
Adnan was called for questioning and warned not to engage in such activities.
A non-cognisable offence has been registered against Sami.
Sami, however, filed a counter-complaint, saying that a friend of Sabah was interfering in their personnel life. (ANI)
- Let me dance and sing, says Adnan Sami after divorce - Jun 22, 2012
- High Drama At Adnan Sami’s Residence On Sunday Afternoon…Ex-Wife Barges In With Lawyer ... - Jan 06, 2011
- ED confiscates Sami's properties, imposes Rs 20 lakh fine - Dec 27, 2010
- I'm incapable of any violence: Adnan Sami - Jan 31, 2009
- Adnan's house confiscated, ex-wife barges in with lawyer - Jan 04, 2011
- Adnan, Roya ready for parenthood - Aug 27, 2012
- Adnan Sami: Ex Wife Demands A Share - Jan 04, 2011
- Adnan Sami's ex wife's petition seeking his ouster from house dismissed - Oct 27, 2010
- Adnan Sami ashamed about police complaint - Jan 31, 2009
- Adnan Sami's wife loses case over property in court - Feb 17, 2009
- Sabah files for divorce, Adnan gets support from first wife Zeba - Feb 16, 2009
- Adnan's wife files for divorce, complains against loud music - Feb 10, 2009
- Adnan Sami lets the music play on 39th birthday! - Aug 23, 2012
- Nine cases registered at Games Village: Delhi Police - Oct 16, 2010
- Shweta Tiwari Lodges Complain Against Abusive Husband - Oct 08, 2010