Why Simon Cowell split from lover Terri SeymourNovember 6th, 2008 - 5:23 pm ICT by ANI
London, Nov 6 (ANI): Simon Cowell has confessed that he and girlfriend of six years, Terri Seymour, broke off because he didnt want marriage or children.
The American Idol judge has revealed that the reason behind the split was his hesitance to say I Do, and there was no one else involved.
“She wants a different path in life, and I totally respect her for it, the Mirror quoted Cowell as saying.
He added: “We will be best mates, but I think in relationships, you have to be totally honest.
“When you hook up and date, you”re both honest about what you want. I have never ever said that I want children or marriage.
“I know some people find it hard to fathom, but it’’s me, it’’s who I am. There is no one new in my life.
“I am married to my job. When people moan about being a celebrity, I think: ”Oh please, sort yourself out. It’’s the greatest job in the world”.
“I wake up daily thanking my lucky stars but to throw marriage into the mix is just not right.” (ANI)
- Lennard still admires Cowell - Aug 24, 2012
- Jane Seymour says that Arnold Schwarzenegger has other love children as well - May 23, 2011
- Eva Mendes calls marriage 'a very old tradition' - Apr 28, 2011
- Seymour apologises for remarks on Schwarzenegger - May 29, 2011
- Cheryl Cole supports same-sex marriage - Jun 16, 2012
- Melanie Amaro is the US X Factor winner - Dec 23, 2011
- It took five years to get financing: Julianne Moore (Interview) - Oct 20, 2010
- No retirement yet for Vishy Anand (Roundup) - Jun 03, 2012
- I knew Jim was the one for me: Witherspoon - Apr 17, 2011
- Simon Cowell, Terri Seymour open up about their split - Nov 18, 2008
- Simon Cowell brokered a secret deal with CNN and Morgan - Jul 05, 2010
- Simon, Dannii had an affair - Apr 15, 2012
- X-Factor Season Premiere: Rachel Crow - Sep 22, 2011
- What was Bollywood doing when India-Pakistan match was on? (Lead) - Mar 30, 2011
- Fatherhood has changed Grant - Mar 18, 2012