Whitney Houston denies rekindling romance with hubbyNovember 27th, 2008 - 5:21 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Nov 27 (ANI): American singer Whitney Houston has shot down reports of reuniting with ex-hubby Bobby Brown.
Rumours of a reunion started off when the duo was spotted enjoying a romantic dinner in Georgia.
According to the Chicago Sun Times, Houston and Brown were together a number of occasions.
A spokesperson for Houston said the former couple remain separate, “but good friends whose primary interest is the well-being of their daughter,” reports Contactmusic.
They have a 15-year-old daughter, named Bobbi Kristina. (ANI)
- Houston leaves fortune for daughter - Mar 08, 2012
- Houston's daughter not adopting mom's last name - May 31, 2012
- Whitney Houston Attends Bobby Brown's Mother's Funeral - Feb 02, 2011
- Gordon plays down Houston 'romance' rumours - Mar 16, 2012
- Houston to get posthumous award - May 17, 2012
- Whitney Houston is sending her daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown to rehab - Mar 17, 2011
- Is Bobby Brown going to attend Whitney Houston funeral? - Feb 15, 2012
- Bobbi Kristina's problems are 'out of control' - Feb 24, 2012
- Houston planned to remarry Bobby Brown? - Mar 23, 2012
- Whitney Houston's daughter denies rehab rumours - Mar 18, 2011
- Houston's daughter shattered by mom's death - Feb 13, 2012
- Whitney Houston's daughter photographed snorting cocaine - Mar 07, 2011
- Whitney's mother Cissy not happy with the funeral arrangements - Feb 15, 2012
- Whitney Houston's family in reality show - May 13, 2012
- Bobby Brown heading to court over child support payments - Apr 13, 2010