When Sex And The City: The Movie traumatised Geri HalliwellAugust 10th, 2008 - 1:49 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Aug 10 (ANI): English pop singer songwriter Geri Halliwell was left feeling traumatised after watching Sex And The City: The Movie, as it had reminded her of the Spice Girls reunion.
The movie made the singer weep when she saw the four New York ladies reuniting on the big screen, as it brought back memories of her time in the band during the 1990s.
Halliwell had quit the group in 1998, and the band had split up in 2001, but they reunited again for a tour last year (07).
“I”ve seen Sex and the City twice already. It pushed all the buttons - it made me laugh, made me cry. To be honest, I felt quite traumatised by it all, Contactmusic quoted Halliwell as saying.
“In a way, seeing the four women in Sex and the City and how the story of their lives had moved on reminded me of the Spice Girls and how we”ve moved on.
“The Spice Girls reunion tour was a very healing experience for me. It put to bed every bit of doubt, guilt, insecurity I had about leaving the girls when I did. I felt I”d made amends with them,” she added. (ANI)
- No tour for Spice Girls: Mel C - Sep 05, 2011
- Halliwell's emotional Olympic performance - Aug 21, 2012
- Spice Girls to unite again for Olympic closing ceremony (Lead) - Jul 20, 2012
- Halliwell wants 'Spice Girls' reunion at Olympics - Apr 28, 2011
- Mel B regrets missing Queen's celebrations - Jun 06, 2012
- Victoria back with Spice Girls for musical launch - Jun 25, 2012
- Spice Girls reunite in London - Jun 27, 2012
- Spice girls still best friends - Aug 04, 2012
- I don't need Spice Girls reunion : Mel C - Dec 03, 2011
- Victoria left reunion party early for daughter - Jun 27, 2012
- Mel B wants another 'Spice Girls' reunion - Mar 20, 2011
- Spice Girls to auction iconic clothes - Jun 29, 2012
- Spice Girls to perform at opening ceremony for London 2012 Olympics - Nov 01, 2009
- Spice Girls reunite for a movie - Jul 23, 2010
- Spice Girls call fan support for Olympics 2012 gig - Oct 18, 2010
Tags: 1990s, doubt, english pop, four women, geri halliwell, guilt, insecurity, memories, pop singer, sex and the city, singer songwriter, spice girls, spice girls reunion, spice girls reunion tour, traumatised, watching sex, york ladies