Weighty Brown needs genetle stretches, power walk to be fitAugust 4th, 2008 - 12:30 pm ICT by ANI
London, Aug.4 (ANI): British Prime Minister Gordon Brown has reportedly been told by his gym instructor that he still needs to lose two to three stone to be labelled fully fit.
According to The Sun, Browns trainer Millie Dobie has drawn up a Clunking Fit gym plan to help him to shape up.
He has been reportedly advised to start with some gentle stretches, and follow it up with a power walk and a spinning class or two.
The regime concentrates on fat burning without pulling weights. The results are incredible if it is followed at least twice a week.
Start with five to ten minutes light jogging. Next pick one of the following: a) Run-walk two to three miles. As you get better over the days to come, phase in faster speed drills.
b) Hike three to five miles with a 16lb backpack.
c) Mountain bike for 30 to 40 minutes over rugged terrain.
After you have become comfortable with this level you can move up to the next level and so on. (ANI)
- Dissatisfied with fitness regime? Try a personal trainer - Oct 03, 2011
- Jogging benefits you more than brisk walk - Jan 07, 2012
- I don't blindly follow a fitness routine: Gul Panag (Interview) - Sep 18, 2011
- Anushka wants to set right example, says eating less stupid - Apr 06, 2012
- Exercise 'cuts death risk for men with prostate cancer' - Jan 06, 2011
- Dog owners get more exercise than gym members: Study - Nov 27, 2009
- I want unconventional roles: Mrunal Jain (TV Snippets) - May 17, 2012
- Crowe's gruelling training for 'Man of Steel' - Dec 22, 2011
- Staying fit sharpens brain - Dec 24, 2010
- Physical exercise 'keeps your brain sharp' - Dec 23, 2010
- Katherine Heigl opens up about worst date of her life - Sep 28, 2010
- Schoolbags turning into curse for kids - May 15, 2012
- Gym employee rapes colleague, held - Jun 28, 2011
- Music in gyms - motivation or distraction? - Dec 01, 2010
- Ex-trainer slams Madge for opening her own gym - Jan 19, 2011
Tags: backpack, british prime minister, british prime minister gordon brown, browns, dobie, fat burning, gentle stretches, gordon brown, gym instructor, light jogging, london, millie, mountain bike, next level, prime minister gordon brown, regime, rugged terrain, speed drills, sun, weights