Virbhadra Singh meets Mozambique Trade MinisterMarch 30th, 2011 - 10:31 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, Mar 30 (ANI): Minister of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Virbhadra Singh met Mozambique Trade Minister Armando Inroga here today.
Singh extended a warm welcome to the visiting dignitaries and assured full co-operation for the development of MSME sector in both countries.
He said that MSME is one of the most important sector contributing to the Indian economy.
Inroga thanked the Minister of MSME and mentioned that there are enormous opportunities in the field of Small and Medium Enterprises for mutual benefits of both the countries.
He further said that MSME is a priority sector, as they have plenty of land and resources available with them.
He expressed his desire to collaborate with Indian MSME sector in view of the tremendous work done by India in this sector. He also informed that NSIC is setting up an incubation centre in Mozambique.
The visiting delegation agreed to constitute the Joint Committee and also requested Secretary (MSME) to hold the first JCM in Mozambique during the second week of June 2011.
They further informed that during June 8-10, 2011, a trade fair on packaging industry is going to be held and also requested Secretary (MSME) to lead a delegation of MSMEs who can participate in that fair.
The Minister of Mozambique extended kind invitation to Virbhadra Singh to visit Mozambique and lead a business delegation during the forthcoming trade exposition of Mozambique during August-September. (ANI)
- South African Minister Thabathe calls on Virbhadra Singh - Mar 28, 2011
- Government approves mandatory procurement policy from SMEs - Nov 01, 2011
- Korean team calls on Minister Virbhadra Singh - Mar 24, 2011
- Indian venture to empower unemployed youth of Africa - May 08, 2011
- MSMEs play a pivotal role in nation's development: Virbhadra Singh - Apr 06, 2011
- Virbhadra Singh welcomes budget allocation of Rs. 2700 crore for MSME sector - Feb 28, 2011
- Virbhadra Singh meets Yemen envoy - Mar 29, 2011
- India, South Africa to cooperate in SME sector - Nov 15, 2011
- Small and medium industries complain of neglect in UP - Feb 06, 2012
- Economic ties on agenda of visiting Mozambique president - Sep 29, 2010
- Problems of Bengal small/medium industries being probed: Minister - Jul 11, 2011
- Bengal favours credit cards for MSMEs - Sep 14, 2011
- India, Mozambique sign three pacts to strengthen partnership - Sep 30, 2010
- India holds talks with African regional economic blocs - Nov 16, 2010
- Leather sector to play a major role in Indian economy - Feb 01, 2011
Tags: business delegation, desire, dignitaries, incubation centre, India, indian economy, jcm, joint committee, kind invitation, mozambique, msme, New Delhi, nsic, priority sector, small and medium enterprises, trade exposition, trade minister, virbhadra singh, warm welcome