Victoria Beckham Pixie Crop the latest must-have amongst BritsSeptember 17th, 2008 - 3:58 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, September 17 (ANI): Victoria Beckhams new pixie look has become a must-have amongst the British public who are flocking in large numbers to copy the hairstyle.
The fashion diva had revealed her latest short-cropped look in August, which has already become a rage.
Acclaimed hair stylist, Andrew Collinge, confessed huge numbers pouring in his Selfridges salons in Manchester and London requesting for the Victoria Beckham Pixie Crop, reports Contactmusic.
“Many clients are bringing in actual newspaper clippings of Victoria just to make sure they get the right look,” a spokesman for the top stylist said.
Collinge said: “Victoria Beckham has done it again.
The Victoria Beckham cut is quite a change from the Posh bob, but it suits her perfectly.
Most women can wear this style as it suits most face shapes, he added. (ANI)
- Aniston's Friends 'shag' most requested hairstyle of all time - May 26, 2010
- More than 11 million women tried the 'Aniston cut' - May 26, 2010
- Hairstyling the African way in Indian capital (With Image) - Apr 06, 2011
- Hairstyles For Women In 2011 - Jan 19, 2011
- Posh bob most popular haircut among British women - Jan 13, 2010
- Hepburn's hairstyle named most influential ever - May 24, 2011
- Posh debuts new handbag line at NY Fashion Week - Sep 13, 2010
- David Beckham may be going bald - Aug 23, 2011
- Bob or pixie, cut it short this summer - May 19, 2010
- Women change 104 hair styles in lifetime - Jul 14, 2010
- Changing hairstyle frequently means you are under stress - May 14, 2010
- Body stylist Rachel Zoe behind Posh's svelte pregnancy - Apr 17, 2011
- Bedingfield wants Victoria to design for her - Apr 30, 2011
- Sari clad Posh poses as an Indian bride for Vogue - Oct 23, 2008
- Posh plays mermaid queen for son's favorite cartoon - Jun 15, 2010