Varun Gandhi’s hate speech CD not doctored: Forensic expertsJune 21st, 2009 - 12:48 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, June 21 (ANI): Forensic experts have said hate speech CD of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader and MP from Pilibhit, Varun Gandhi, is not doctored.
According to sources, the Forensic Science Laboratory in Hyderabad has submitted its report to the District Magistrate of Pilibhit.
Varun had alleged that the CDs were doctored. He had also refused to give his voice samples for examination.
Varun Gandhi, who was arrested in Pilibhit on March 28, on the charges of making inflammatory communal remarks at election meetings in his constituency on March 6, was released from the Etah district Jail in Uttar Pradesh on April 16, after he gave a fresh undertaking that he would not make any inflammatory speeches.
He had been recorded as saying, “If anyone raises a finger towards Hindus or if someone thinks that Hindus are weak and leaderless, if someone thinks that these leaders lick our boots for votes, if anyone raises a finger towards Hindus, then I swear on Gita that I will cut that hand.” (ANI)
- Varun Gandhi's 'hate speech' a legal issue, says Rajnath Singh - Jun 22, 2009
- Menaka says forensic report on Varun Gandhi's hate CD 'one sided' - Jun 21, 2009
- Varun Gandhi's bail hearing in Pilibhit court today - Mar 30, 2009
- FIR against Varun Gandhi for creating a riot-like situation in Pilibhit - Mar 29, 2009
- Varun Gandhi says his Pilibhit speech was tampered with - Mar 17, 2009
- Unapologetic Varun Gandhi blames anti-Muslim comments on doctored tape - Mar 18, 2009
- UP officials hand over CD to Varun Gandhi - Mar 20, 2009
- Varun Gandhi gets anticipatory bail in communal speech case - Mar 20, 2009
- Varun Gandhi moves Allahabad High Court - Mar 19, 2009
- Varun Gandhi gets apex court notice for poll speeches - Dec 02, 2011
- U P Police files chargesheet against Varun Gandhi for hate speeches - Jul 15, 2009
- Chargesheet against Varun Gandhi ready: police - Jun 23, 2009
- Varun Gandhi misbehaves with journalist in Pilibhit - May 19, 2009
- RSS follows BJP line on Varun Gandhi controversy - Mar 17, 2009
- BJP fully backs Varun, says Rajnath Singh (Third Lead) - Apr 06, 2009
Tags: bharatiya janata party, bjp leader, boots, constituency, district jail, district magistrate, election meetings, etah district, forensic experts, forensic science laboratory, gita, hate speech, hindus, hyderabad, june 21, New Delhi, speeches, undertaking, varun gandhi, voice samples