Vanessa Paradis red carpet phobiaOctober 10th, 2008 - 6:44 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, Oct 10 (ANI): French singer Vanessa Paradis has revealed that she is too intimidated by the red carpet.
Her fear is so heightened that she and partner Johnny Depp deliberately shun the celebrity lifestyle.
The Be My Baby hitmaker stated that she finds it difficult to attend glam events and mingle with celebrities, reports China Daily.
“The red carpet is not something I really know how to work. It intimidates me. I feel very tiny. I don”t have famous neighbours and if I did, I”d avoid them. I don”t live the jet-set, Vanessa said.
“I”m really lucky. I do stay in wonderful houses, hotels and that’’s amazing but we”re not very sociable at all. We don”t go to parties or premieres, she added.
The 35-year-old popstar has been with partner Johnny Depp since 10 years and the couple has two children Lily Rose, 9, and Jack, 6. (ANI)
- Don't push relationships: Paradis - Aug 17, 2012
- Marriage doesn't seem necessary for us: Johnny Depp - May 24, 2011
- Depp has no plans to marry Paradis - Dec 03, 2010
- Vanessa Paradis nervous about co-starring alongside partner Johnny Depp - Jun 29, 2010
- Vanessa Paradis can't please everyone - Feb 01, 2011
- Paradis in pain after split with Depp - Aug 14, 2012
- Children brought happiness in Depp's life - May 09, 2012
- Depp's daughter is a huge fan of Bieber - Apr 23, 2011
- Is Johnny Depp going to give £100m to Vanessa Paradis? - Jun 21, 2012
- Vanessa Paradis, Johnny Depp to play literary lovers? - Sep 07, 2010
- Vanessa Paradis warns Johnny Depp: 'It's me or Angelina Jolie' - Mar 08, 2011
- Depp happy for Vanessa - Sep 03, 2012
- Johnny Depp's perfect, says partner Vanessa Paradis - Feb 11, 2010
- Depp doesn't own mobile phone - Dec 09, 2010
- Depp's hat collection bugs Vanessa - May 18, 2011