Uttar Pradesh Govt. transfers 13 IAS officersMay 23rd, 2009 - 9:08 pm ICT by ANI
Lucknow, May 23 (ANI): The Uttar Pradesh Government, in a major administrative reshuffle, has transferred 13 Indian Administrative Service officers (IAS).
The decision was taken on Friday soon after the government transferred 34 Indian Police Service (IPS) officers, including police chiefs of 17 districts.
In the latest changes, Kanpur Divisional Commissioner Dinesh Singh has been sent to Allahabad while Sant Ravidas Nagar District Magistrate Dipika Duggal has been appointed as Secretary (Home), official sources said.
Rai Bareilly DM Anita C Meshram has been sent to Unnao in the same capacity while her Unnao counterpart M Devraj has been transferred to Badaun, they said.
Ferozabad District Magistrate M Nitishwar Kumar has been sent to Social Welfare Department as Special Secretary while Kaushambi DM Charanjeet Singh Bakshi has been transferred to Rai Bareilly.
District Magistrate Mathura Santosh Kumar Srivastava has been shifted to Sultanpur. Managing Director Backward Class Finance Development Corporation M P Agarwal has been appointed as Mathura DM.
District Magistrate Sultanpur R K Singh has been sent as Special Secretary Revenue, Special Secretary Personnel Anil Kumar has been sent to Mainpuri as DM.
District Magistrate Badaun Navdeep Rinwa has been sent to Personnel Department as Special Secretary, DM Mainpuri S Ministhi has been sent to agriculture Production Commissioner office as Special Secretary.
Chief Development Officer Agra Surendra Singh has been sent to Sant Ravidas Nagar as DM.
On Thursday, the Supreme Court had said that on Monday it would hear the Uttar Pradesh government’s plea against Allahabad High Court’s order threatening contempt of court proceedings on irregularities in recruitment in the police constabulary.
The State government, in a controversial decision, had dismissed all the 20,000 police constables, who were been recruited through an alleged irregular process during the Mulayam Singh government regime in 2004-06. (ANI)
- 70 IAS officials transferred in Uttar Pradesh - Apr 13, 2012
- 33 IPS officers shifted in UP, power chief also booted out - Jul 31, 2012
- 27 more UP districts declared drought-hit - Jul 26, 2009
- Akhilesh rejigs bureaucracy, 30 officials transferred - Mar 19, 2012
- Parliament adjourned twice over farmer deaths - Aug 16, 2010
- Lok Sabha adjourned over farmer deaths - Aug 16, 2010
- Heads rolling for BSP's defeat in Uttar Pradesh? - May 23, 2009
- 56 Uttar Pradesh assembly seats to go to polls Wednesday - Feb 14, 2012
- Two officials transferred after Mathura riots - Jun 04, 2012
- UP government transfers 109 officials - Apr 07, 2012
- Ayodhya Verdict: CCS to meet at PM's residence, BJP leaders at Advani's place - Sep 30, 2010
- Agra lawyers to step up stir for high court bench - Jan 06, 2012
- Mainpuri tobacco causing cancer? - Jan 28, 2012
- Congress releases first list for Uttar Pradesh polls - Aug 22, 2011
- 28 Uttar Pradesh cops booked for staged gunfight - Apr 12, 2011
Tags: agriculture production, allahabad high court, chief development officer, contempt of court, controversial decision, court proceedings, devraj, dipika, district magistrate, divisional commissioner, duggal, finance development, indian administrative service, indian police service, mulayam singh, police chiefs, police constables, social welfare department, surendra singh, uttar pradesh government