UP Minister resigns following allegations in kidnapping caseNovember 14th, 2007 - 8:36 am ICT by admin
Sen has several criminal cases against him.
The issue had rocked the State Assembly. The Leader of the Opposition and former Chief Minister, Mulayam Singh Yadav, alleged the girl was pregnant and demanded a high-level inquiry.
The girl is missing since October 22.
The girl’s family members feel that she might have been killed by now after she was kidnapped from Faizabad.
The State Government has reportedly ordered a CBI probe into the matter. (ANI)
- BSP lawmaker gets life in woman's murder (Lead) - May 17, 2011
- Former BSP minister get lifer in woman's murder - May 17, 2011
- Rahul flays 'insensitive' Mayawati, Mulayam - Nov 23, 2011
- Congress for judicial probe against rape-accused BSP lawmaker - Jan 02, 2011
- Akhilesh orders probe against former UP power minister - Jun 02, 2012
- Speaker seeks home ministry report on Mulayam's house arrest - Mar 15, 2011
- Terrorists want Mulayam to intercede on their behalf - May 05, 2012
- Rape-accused BSP legislator suspended - Jan 02, 2011
- 'SP compromising national security by appeasing Muslims' - Apr 05, 2012
- Lakhimpur-Kheri girl's parents demand CBI probe (Lead) - Jun 16, 2011
- Dead medical officer's kin demands CBI probe, opposition cries foul - Jun 23, 2011
- Court scraps probe against Mayawati, BSP chief elated (Roundup) - Jul 06, 2012
- Mayawati orders probe into rape allegations against BSP legislator - Jan 02, 2011
- Opposition unimpressed by Mayawati's action against ministers - Apr 08, 2011
- Mulayam promises youth laptops; announces sops for Muslims, farmers - Jan 20, 2012