Two thirds of Brits dont know how to boil eggs!October 6th, 2008 - 6:27 pm ICT by ANI
London, Oct 6 (ANI): Two thirds of Brits dont know how to boil eggs, according to a survey.
The poll revealed that 59 percent were not even aware of the fact that an egg takes three to five minutes to be boiled and three percent thought that it takes not more than a minute to boil an egg.
Its worrying so many still havent mastered the technique, the Sun quoted a spokesman for British Lion eggs said.
“A soft boiled yolk will take three minutes, for a slightly set yolk aim for four and a firm one will take five, the spokesman added.
The poll was conducted on 1500 people. (ANI)
- Intake of egg yolks can block arteries: Study - Aug 14, 2012
- Eggs that bounce like rubber hit China markets - Feb 10, 2012
- Humble egg in exotic avatars in Indian gourmet kitchens (With Image) - Mar 23, 2012
- Eating Egg Yolks is as 'bad as Smoking' - Aug 15, 2012
- Chef's Choice (To go with Humble egg in exotic avatars in Indian gourmet kitchens) - Mar 23, 2012
- One in twenty Brit women don't know how to boil even an egg - May 03, 2011
- Vitamin D pills advised for under-fives to avoid rickets - Jan 27, 2011
- Study reveals that "Eating egg yolks is as 'bad as smoking'" - Aug 16, 2012
- 'Over 70 percent vote in French presidential elections' - Apr 22, 2012
- Mobiles making Britons lose their manners - May 17, 2012
- Rapid cooling doubles eggs' shelf life - Jun 12, 2012
- Pumpkin Pie recipes - Nov 24, 2011
- Worrying, intelligence may have co-evolved - Apr 13, 2012
- Electric charges can turn materials hard or soft in seconds - Jun 07, 2011
- Two-third of Britons fear new recession - Nov 16, 2011