Two more arrested in connection with Marriott Hotel blastSeptember 25th, 2008 - 3:42 pm ICT by ANI
Lahore, Sept 25 (ANI): The Islamabad Police and intelligence officials have arrested two terror suspects from Faisalabad in connection with Saturday’’s Marriott Hotel blast claiming 60 lives.
While one of the terror suspects nabbed runs a public call office (PCO), while the other was wanted by the Police and is a member of a banned religious organisation.
The arrested members of the banned outfit had allegedly congratulated Qari Zafar after the blast, and is crucial to the investigation into the blast, the Daily Times reported.
So far, police in several parts of Pakistan have rounded more than 100 people in connection with the Marriott Hotel blast, which is being described as one of the worst ever terror attacks in the country. (ANI)
- Pak Punjab Taliban not involved in Faisalabad bomb blast: Police chief - Mar 10, 2011
- Six get life term for Bangalore terror attack (Second Lead) - Dec 19, 2011
- Lahore police arrests suspected militant, recovers maps of strategic locations, arms - Nov 29, 2009
- TTP avenged Qari Zafar's death through SIA bomb attack - Mar 09, 2010
- High intensity blast hits Karachi, casualties feared (Lead) - Nov 11, 2010
- Babbar Khalsa plotting revival, big strike: Delhi Police - Jan 01, 2012
- Delhi Police get custody of two terror suspects - Jul 09, 2012
- Terror suspects to be brought from Bangalore to Delhi - Jun 25, 2012
- Nitish Kumar to raise arrest of terror suspect with centre - May 08, 2012
- Hyderabad student's family says he is innocent - Sep 01, 2012
- IM operative arrested in Kolkata - Apr 12, 2012
- 19 killed in Karachi suicide blast (Third Lead) - Nov 12, 2010
- Six get life term for Bangalore terror attack (Lead) - Dec 19, 2011
- Pakistan puts Hafiz Saeed under house arrest - Sep 21, 2009
- Mumbai cops in Ahmedabad to quiz IM operative - Jul 16, 2011