Two killed, 30 injured in Assam train blastDecember 2nd, 2008 - 11:31 am ICT by ANI
Guwahati, Dec 2 (ANI): At least two people were reportedly killed and 30 injured in a blast on a passenger train in Assam’’s Karbi Anglong District early this morning.
The blast took place at the Diphu station on the Lumding-Tinsukhia passenger train at around 7:50 a.m.
The injured are said to be undergoing treatment at Dimphu Civil Hospital.
Further updates are awaited. (ANI)
- Nine injured in police-villagers clash in central Assam - Feb 26, 2012
- Four CRPF personnel killed in Assam encounter - Apr 02, 2011
- Abducted Assam officials released - Mar 06, 2012
- Seven abducted from power plant in Assam - Jun 10, 2012
- One killed, 30 injured in Assam train blast - Dec 02, 2008
- Three troopers killed in ambush in Assam - Apr 02, 2011
- Goods train bombed, bus attacked in Assam ahead of R-Day - Jan 25, 2011
- Assam terror outfit disbands - Dec 14, 2011
- Karbi militants behind forest officials' abduction: Minister - Mar 05, 2012
- Human-elephant conflict on the rise in Assam - May 17, 2012
- Top Karbi militant, cadres killed in Assam - Apr 20, 2012
- rail budget criticised in northeast - Mar 14, 2012
- Militant, civilian killed in Assam encounter - Apr 11, 2009
- Three Karbi militants killed in Assam - Jun 20, 2012
- No causalities as bomb blast rocks Assam - Mar 19, 2009