Tom Cruise sports a foul-mouth in new movie!August 5th, 2008 - 3:47 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Aug 5 (ANI): American actor Tom Cruise is all set to shock fans with his foul-mouth in the new movie Tropic Thunder.
Cruises role in the comedy is that of a studio boss, who uses “colourful language”, and the movie, also includes stars Ben Stiller and Robert Downey Jr. Stiller.
“We knew we were locked into a R-rating from the language in the beginning of the movie anyway, from all the war movie dialogue, Contactmusic quoted him as saying.
“You just have to do that if you”re doing a war movie. I think a lot of these studio guys talk like that. I know from personal experience. I have heard people in movie studios curse,” he added.
The role Cruise is playing will make him almost unrecognisable, as he will be overweight and balding in the film. (ANI)
- Tom Cruise to reprise Les Grossman role - Jun 10, 2010
- Tom Cruise to shock fans with bad language in new movie - Aug 06, 2008
- Les Grossman In A Spinoff Movie? - Jun 11, 2010
- Les Grossman Spinoff With Tom Cruise - Jun 11, 2010
- A Film On Les Grossman, Tom Cruise's Abusive Character From Tropic Thunder - Jun 10, 2010
- Cruise performs hilarious dance with J-Lo at MTV awards - Jun 07, 2010
- JLo and Cruise's 'thunderous' hip-hop performance at MTV Awards - Jun 08, 2010
- Tom Cruise keen to reprise 'Tropic Thunder' role - Jun 10, 2010
- I'd like to do a comedy: Theroux - Aug 14, 2011
- Les Grossman: Cruise Control - Jun 07, 2010
- Tom Cruise would love to do comic roles - Sep 02, 2008
- Cruise wanted to play fat bald studio head: Stiller - Jul 18, 2008
- 'Zoolander' sequel not ready: Ben Stiller - Jul 26, 2012
- Johnny Depp named Highest Paid Actor in Hollywood - Sep 10, 2010
- Paris Hilton's mom plays Tom Cruise's wife - Jun 12, 2008