Tom Bradys post surgery workout excludes womenNovember 16th, 2008 - 4:18 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Nov 16 (ANI): American football quarterback Tom Brady has found a way of sticking to his post surgery workouts by not allowing women around him, including his girlfriend, supermodel Gisele Bundchen.
Bradys trainer, Oscar Smith of O-Diesel Studio, revealed that the New England Patriots star trains in a private space.
There are crazy women out there who will hit on him, take his picture and pull other stunts in public, so he trains alone. No distractions and no Gisele, New York Post quoted Smith as saying.
Smith was quizzed about the workout Brady has to go through and his weaknesses.
Tom’’s weakness was his core and midsection so we work on building his stability muscles, he revealed.
He doesn”t touch the weights. We can”t mess up his arms! he added. (ANI)
- Tom Brady says that marriage and children are not affecting his career - Jan 15, 2010
- Happy Birthday Gisele Bundchen - Jul 20, 2012
- Gisele Bundchen's rep speaks out about model kissing mystery man - Oct 07, 2010
- I love being a mother, says Gisele Bundchen - Sep 22, 2010
- Gisele Bundchen says she's lucky that her sons get along well - Dec 03, 2010
- Gisele Bundchen wants more kids - Dec 04, 2010
- Wes Welker sad after Super Bowl loss - Feb 07, 2012
- Gisele Bundchen Wants More Kids - Dec 05, 2010
- Gisele Bundchen selling Boston home - Oct 14, 2011
- Tom Brady: Career Not Effected By Wife And Kids - Jan 14, 2010
- Gisele Bundchen shows off her baby bump on the beach - Jul 26, 2012
- Yoga, meditation helped Gisele Bundchen to have 'very tranquil' delivery - Feb 05, 2010
- Jet's Antonio Cromartie "Hates" Patriot's Tom Brady - Jan 13, 2011
- Gisele Bundchen's hubby in car crash - Sep 10, 2010
- Supermodel Gisele Bundchen gives birth to Tom Brady's son - Dec 10, 2009
Tags: american football, crazy women, diesel, distractions, football quarterback, girlfriend, gisele bundchen, new england, new england patriots, new york post, private space, stability muscles, stunts, tom brady, tom bradys, trains, weights, workout, workouts