Tips and tricks for the ultimate orgasm revealed!July 31st, 2008 - 12:08 pm ICT by ANI
London, July 31 (ANI): Is your sex life more of a snooze than sizzle? Well, don”t fret it, for a group of experts have come up with an ultimate ”orgasm guide”, that is, wholesomely dedicated to pleasure of the naughty variety.
Tracey Cox, sex author and presenter; Sarah Hedley, editor of ”Scarlett” magazine; Dr Petra Boynton, sex and relationship expert and Katherine Hoyle, owner of ”Sh! Women’’s Erotic Emporium” share their expert knowledge for achieving the ”Big O”
“The biggest misconception is that women can have orgasms through intercourse. But 70percent of women don”t, and that’’s totally normal. Guys don”t just lie back hoping to have an orgasm - they pick a thrusting style to suit them. Women need to do the same and take control,” The Sun quoted Tracey, as saying.
“The trick to achieving orgasm is to put pressure on your clitoris by rotating your pelvis during sex.
“Good positions for this are with the woman on top or with the man behind - and if you tighten your pelvic muscles, your orgasm will be more intense.
“These positions are also great for hitting the G spot, which is around the urethra tissue - the part you can feel through the vaginal wall. It’’s not miles in like we all previously thought.
“Another good orgasm tip is to give up on trying to climax simultaneously,” Tracey added.
She said: “Much better to take it in turns so you”re not distracted by what the other person is doing - that’’s why a 69er is always better in fantasy!
“And stop thinking of sex having a start, middle and end. You could orgasm from an oral sex session or a quickie against the bathroom wall.
“Keep your mind in the moment and feel rather than think - it will make climaxing much easier. If you want more than one orgasm, my best tip is to use different forms of stimulation, otherwise you get desensitised. So orgasm through oral sex, then through your G spot.
“Remember, having sex when you”re drunk means your senses are dulled and your orgasm won”t be as good.”
Sarah Hedley says: “The key to having a great orgasm is to get your mind ”in orgasm mode” way before you take your clothes off.”
Dr Petra Boynton said: “All orgasms are great. Thinking of them as brilliant or boring just puts pressure on us. The trick is not to strive for something better - we all feel orgasms in different ways. My advice is to set aside time to explore orgasms on your own. It’’s rare to be unable to orgasm through masturbation.
“A lot of women think it’’s cheating to do it in a relationship, but it’’s not; it helps you know what you like. Then why not try masturbating in front of your partner? If you feel embarrassed, then ask him to do it first.”
Katherine Hoyle says: “Breathing can really affect an orgasm. As you start having sex, your breathing rate increases and we often hold our breath. This means you tense up and climaxing is more difficult. If you”re aware of your breathing and try to regulate it, you”ll let go quicker and orgasm.” (ANI)
- Myths about dating debunked - Sep 21, 2010
- Men too can fake orgasms: Study - Nov 14, 2010
- Some women can think their way to orgasm - Aug 19, 2010
- 16pc of men don't enjoy sex: Study - Jan 19, 2011
- British woman has 100 orgasms in a day! - Aug 27, 2012
- Top 10 most common sex myths revealed - May 31, 2010
- Women can think their way to an orgasm! - Aug 19, 2010
- I'm a promoter of masturbation, says 'Gossip Girl' star Taylor Momsen - Dec 11, 2010
- Exercise can also trigger female 'coregasms' - Mar 19, 2012
- 5 myths about the male body exposed - Feb 19, 2011
- Theatre work is like sex with orgasm, says Keira Knightley - Feb 02, 2011
- Halle Berry fakes orgasm on The Jay Leno Show - Dec 11, 2010
- Is sex addiction really a disease or just a convenient excuse? - Feb 25, 2011
- How can you feel sexier as you get older? - Dec 05, 2010
- 'Kyaa Super Kool Hain Hum': Uncool show of tasteless humour, bad acting (IANS Hindi Film Review) - Jul 28, 2012
Tags: 69er, achieving orgasm, bathroom wall, clitoris, erotic emporium, expert knowledge, hitting the g spot, hoyle, misconception, orgasms, pelvic muscles, pelvis, quickie, relationship expert, sarah hedley, sex life, snooze, urethra, vaginal wall, woman on top