Three hurt in Kashmir grenade attackMay 19th, 2012 - 12:04 pm ICT by IANS
Srinagar, May 19 (IANS) Three people, including two policemen, were injured Saturday morning when militants hurled a grenade at a police station in north Kashmir’s Sopore town, police said.
“Militants lobbed a grenade at Sopore police station around 9 a.m. The grenade exploded outside the police station, injuring two constables and a civilian. The injured have been shifted to a hospital,” a senior police official told IANS.
He said searches were going in the area to trace the militants.
Panic gripped the area after the explosion.
- Policeman injured in Kashmir grenade attack - Jul 31, 2012
- Seven injured in Kashmir grenade attack - Aug 08, 2012
- Militant held for Kashmir grenade attack - Jun 25, 2011
- Two dead in Kashmir terror strike (Second Lead) - Jan 15, 2010
- Six injured in Kashmir grenade attack - Jun 24, 2011
- Militants attack district police chief's convoy in Kashmir - Jan 07, 2012
- Two CRPF men injured in Srinagar - Mar 15, 2012
- Two civilians injured in Kashmir explosion - Dec 24, 2010
- Five CRPF troopers injured in Kashmir attack - Jun 17, 2012
- Four hurt in Kashmir terror attack (Lead) - Jan 15, 2010
- Five injured in Kashmir blast (Lead) - Oct 26, 2011
- Four attacks injure four in Kashmir - Oct 25, 2011
- Two killed, two injured in Kashmir explosion - Aug 25, 2011
- One civilian injured in grenade attack in Kashmir - Jan 27, 2012
- Two killed as militants attacked Sopore police station in Jammu and Kashmir - Jan 15, 2010