Three Bharatiya Janata Party MPs asked to give formal complaintJuly 24th, 2008 - 5:54 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi , July 24 (ANI): The three Bharatiya Janata Party Members of Parliament who claimed that they were bribed for abstaining in Tuesdays trust vote have been asked to give a formal complaint by the Lok Sabha Secretariat.
The Lok Sabha Secretariat last night asked MPs — Ashok Argal, Mahaveer Bhagora and Fagan Singh Kulaste to present their version officially to take the case forward, official sources said.
The incident in which BJP members walked into the middle of the House flourishing wads of currency notes was unprecedented.
Speaker Somnath Chatterjee had on Wednesday said nobody will be spared if found guilty in the bribery allegations. (ANI)
- Congress influencing police: Ashok Argal - Sep 06, 2011
- PM must clarify on Amar, says CPI - Sep 06, 2011
- Cash-for-votes: Order on bail plea of five accused Nov 16 (Lead) - Nov 14, 2011
- Cash-for-votes case: Amar Singh, five others chargesheeted - Aug 24, 2011
- Meira Kumar sanctions prosecution of BJP MP Ashok Argal (Lead) - Sep 30, 2011
- Cash-for-votes: Police file supplementary chargesheet - Sep 30, 2011
- Cash-for-votes: BJP MP booked; bail pleas of three put off - Oct 03, 2011
- Expose beneficiaries of cash-for-vote: Kulkarni - Nov 18, 2011
- Cash-for-votes scam: Ex-BJP worker to be quizzed - Jul 19, 2011
- Cash-for-vote: Cops furnish CD transcripts to accused - May 26, 2012
- Cash-for-votes scam: Amar Singh, three others summoned - Aug 25, 2011
- Second arrest made in cash-for-votes case - Jul 20, 2011
- Amar Singh to be questioned on cash-for-votes - Jul 20, 2011
- Cash-for-votes: Government indeed tried to buy MPs, says BJP - Nov 17, 2011
- Cash-for-votes: BJP MP exempted from attending trial court (Second Lead) - Nov 01, 2011
Tags: argal, ashok, bharatiya janata party, bribery allegations, currency notes, fagan, formal complaint, lok sabha secretariat, mahaveer, members of parliament, New Delhi, parliament, party members, secretariat, trust vote, wads