The trial and tribulations of starlets at Victorias Secret show revealedNovember 18th, 2008 - 2:33 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Nov 18 (ANI): The Victorias Secret show, which took place in Miami, caused quite a stir especially where its celeb audience was concerned.
At the show were two former BFFs, Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian, who after a fallout claimed that they had no hard feelings towards one another, but they were seen to have stayed as far away from one another during the fashion festivities.
And even though the girls were nowhere near to one another, extra measures were put in place to ensure the girls did not cross paths.
Following the episode was Kristin Cavallari, who also attended the show and after-party and was desperate to be in with the Kardashian clan.
According to a source, Cavallari spent most of her time following Kimmy K and insisted she be put at their table even after they walked right past her without saying a hello while on the after-partys pink carpet.
Last but not the least, Miranda Kerr, who was spotted without Orlando Bloom, quickly denied reports of an engagement when she was quizzed about it.
Kerr was seen snuggling up to three other important people in her life, her parents and her younger brother.
But none of them managed to draw attention as much as Heidi Klum, who happens to be married, a mother-of-three and the eldest of the supermodels.
Heidi gets the most attention without a doubt, Fox News quoted a VS insider as confirming.
The press all want her, the fans all want her. It is going to be hard for any other model to compete with that, the insider added.
The super-sexy show will air at 10 p.m. (9 p.m. Central Time) on December 3 on CBS. (ANI)
- Miranda Kerr, Orlando Bloom Become Proud Parents Of Baby Boy - Jan 09, 2011
- Pregnant Miranda Kerr won't have stretch marks, says her granny - Aug 21, 2010
- Gisele Bundchen Heads The List Of The Highest Paid Super-Models - Sep 07, 2010
- The Hills Fake: Kristin Cavallari Reveals - Jul 14, 2010
- Kristin Cavallari doesn't want to be a pregnant bride - Feb 03, 2012
- Stars Enjoy Halloween Spirit At Heidi Klum's Party - Nov 02, 2010
- Pregnant Miranda Kerr will have 'a handsome baby', says Heidi Klum - Jul 30, 2010
- Former BFFs Kim Kardashian, Paris Hilton bury the hatchet - Feb 15, 2011
- Kim Kardashian's 'steamy scenes' with ex-bodyguard for reality show - Feb 16, 2011
- Orlando Bloom And Miranda Kerr Excited About Welcoming Their First Child - Aug 21, 2010
- Heidi Klum selling cookies - Mar 13, 2012
- Supermodel Miranda Kerr Is Pregnant - Aug 20, 2010
- 'The Hills' star Kristin Cavallari says drug claims were just for ratings - Jul 14, 2010
- Seal dumps wedding ring - Feb 16, 2012
- 'Dancing With The Stars' cast leaked - Aug 30, 2011
Tags: bffs, central time, cross paths, fallout, festivities, former bffs paris hilton, fox news, heidi klum, kim kardashian, kimmy, kristin cavallari, miranda kerr, no hard feelings, orlando bloom, paris hilton, pink carpet, sexy show, starlets, supermodels, tribulations