The things celebs did before they became celebs!October 27th, 2008 - 6:20 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, October 27 (ANI): Not all celebrities are born with glamour, or at least such was the case with Madonna, Brad Pitt, Russell Crowe to name a few.
While some of the A-listers had reasonably decent beginnings, some had to sustain themselves with filthy jobs before creating a niche for themselves, reports the Daily Telegraph.
Matthew McConaughey spent a year shovelling chicken manure, Mick Jagger worked as a porter in a mental hospital, Madonna used to serve customers at Dunkin Donut.
Similarly, Russell Crow used to be DJ at 16, Robin Williams worked as a street mime, Eva Mendes used to sell hot dogs, and Brad Pitt donned a giant chicken suit and stood outside a store to attract clients. (ANI)
- Mcconaughey voted Hollywood's sexiest dad - Jun 16, 2012
- New ad shows Pitt's younger brother's lifestyle - Jul 03, 2012
- Keith Richards' 'tiny willy' jibe at Sir Mick Jagger - Oct 15, 2010
- Brad Pitt’s Fashion Faux Pas In Rome - Dec 16, 2010
- On Donuts Day Americans Gorge On The Free Snacks - Jun 05, 2010
- US's Dunkin' bullish on Indian market, plans 500 stores in 15 years - May 30, 2012
- Wearing thong was daunting task for McConaughey - Jul 11, 2012
- Matthew McConaughey shines in 'The Lincoln Lawyer' - Mar 18, 2011
- McConaughey said no to 'bachelor party' - Jul 09, 2012
- Jennifer Aniston, Matthew McConaughey have 'Best Beach Bodies' - Sep 11, 2010
- Tom Hanks gets $100 for 'babysitting' - Mar 19, 2011
- Orlando Bloom named most stylish dad - Jun 15, 2011
- I have out-partied Jagger, Richards, Flynn and Sinatra, says Charlie Sheen - Mar 02, 2011
- Matthew McConaughey, Eva Mendes 'to star in Southbound' - Jul 30, 2009
- Georgia calls Madonna her style icon - Jul 20, 2012
Tags: brad pitt, chicken manure, chicken suit, daily telegraph, dunkin donut, eva mendes, giant chicken, glamour, hot dogs, listers, madonna, matthew mcconaughey, mental hospital, mick jagger, niche, october 27, robin williams, russell crow, russell crowe, street mime