The ten best Aphrodisiacs to boost sexual desire revealedSeptember 18th, 2008 - 5:50 pm ICT by ANI
London, Sept 18 (ANI): Want to set your partner’’s mood for an evening of passion? Well, then all you need to do is make them have strawberries, for that will surely arouse their kinky desires.
And in case the fruit is not good enough, below are some more Aphrodisiacs that will surely work, reports the Independent.
1. Rhodiola Rhodiola is promoted as a natural libido tonic for men and women. It is an ”adaptogen” herb, which is believed to address the underlying causes of declining sexual appetite. It is popular in Russia, where it is traditionally used to promote sex drive and keep the aging process at bay.
2. Oysters Recent studies have shown that oysters are rich in rare amino acids that can trigger increased levels of sex hormones.
3. Epimedium Epimedium is said to treat fatigue and improve sexual function by altering specific hormone levels.
4. Yohimbe Bark Deriving from a tall evergreen tree native to western Africa, the Yohimbe bark has traditionally been used to boost sexual desire and treat erectile dysfunction.
5. Goji Berries The goji berry is said to improve fertility and sexual performance, as well as benefiting liver function and circulation.
6. Chinese Ginseng Ginseng is a natural stimulant, which can be enjoyed as a tea or food supplement, and is said to boost libido and sexual stamina.
7. Truffles Truffle has therapeutic and aphrodisiacal properties.
8. Strawberries The fruit’’s powerful effect has been noted since ancient Roman times.
9. Ginkgo Biloba Ginkgo Biloba reportedly improves blood circulation, thereby increasing the supply of oxygen to the heart and brain. The effect of this is also considered beneficial in the treatment of male impotence, making the plant extract popular with older males.
10. Spanish Fly The male Spanish fly releases a powerful chemical to seduce its female counterpart. The drug is a popular aphrodisiac among humans. (ANI)
- Men can do well with ginseng, saffron - Mar 28, 2011
- Wanna 'spice' up your sex life? Add these natural enhancers in diet - Mar 28, 2011
- List of A-Z love bites! - Feb 09, 2010
- Avocados, almonds, strawberries, figs, seafood can boost your sex life - Jan 31, 2010
- Aphrodisiac food for jet age - Jun 05, 2010
- Top 9 sex-related myths busted - Dec 10, 2010
- Now, Sexlets gum to enhance men's libido! - Feb 13, 2010
- Cuddle chemical boosts flagging male libido - Apr 09, 2012
- Horny Goat Weed: Herbal Viagra used by Chinese for 2,000 years - Dec 17, 2009
- Sleep regulating hormone can help shed flab - Apr 29, 2011
- A good sex life 'helps you live longer' - Jan 18, 2011
- Top 10 most common sex myths revealed - May 31, 2010
- Nutraceuticals in energy drinks, foods - Mar 20, 2011
- Device boosts libido of men with heart failure - Jun 02, 2011
- Truffles' sex lives unravelled, may be affordable now - Nov 01, 2010
Tags: amino acids, ancient roman times, blood circulation, chinese ginseng, evergreen tree native, female counterpart, ginkgo biloba, goji berries, goji berry, kinky desires, liver function, male impotence, natural stimulant, sex hormones, sexual appetite, sexual desire, sexual stamina, spanish fly, western africa, yohimbe bark