The mystery of Winona Ryders PS82k worth missing jewelleryNovember 29th, 2008 - 12:48 pm ICT by ANI
London, November 29 (ANI): Jewels worth 82,000 pounds loaned to actress Winona Ryder by a top jeweller have reportedly vanished into thin air.
The Heathers star is said to have claimed that she had sealed the diamond-encrusted bracelet and ring in an envelope before handing them over to the front desk at the Madrid hotel, according to French magazine Voici.
However, the mag alleged that the surveillance footage does not show the celebrity returning the envelope, reports the Sun.
Ryder, who had been given community service in 2002 for shoplifting designer clothes and accessories worth 3,000 pounds from a Beverly Hills store, is yet to make a comment if she had failed to return the jewels.
While a spokeswoman confirmed that the precious gems had been loaned to Marie Claire magazine for celebrities to wear to a party, the jeweller Bulgari is reported to be desperate to reach to the bottom of the matter. (ANI)
- Lost and found saga of Michele's bracelet - Nov 06, 2011
- Courtney Love Is Grabbing Eyeballs Once Again! - Nov 24, 2010
- Victoria's Secret model Adriana Lima's return to the ramp - Oct 18, 2010
- Agyness Deyn launches grunge fashion line - Aug 08, 2012
- Besieged Lindsay Lohan Is A Suspect In A Case Of Thievery Of A Priceless Necklace - Feb 03, 2011
- Kim Kardashian declines $1m b'day cake made in her honour - Oct 23, 2010
- LVMH to acquire Bulgari for 3.7 bln euros - Mar 08, 2011
- Jordan still wears ex Peter Andre's wedding ring, but as bangle - Jul 16, 2010
- Mexican distiller unveils 'world's costliest' tequila bottle worth $3.5m - Nov 26, 2010
- Adriana Lima dazzles in $2m diamond-encrusted bra - Oct 21, 2010
- Paris Hilton, Cy Waits spotted shopping for engagement rings - Feb 20, 2011
- Winona Ryder Is Sorry For Abusing Natalie Portman - Nov 27, 2010
- Paris Hilton sued over borrowed jewels - Apr 08, 2011
- Lohan in trouble over borrowed lost jewellery - Aug 31, 2009
- Liz Taylor's $150M jewellery collection to go under the hammer - Mar 29, 2011
Tags: actress, beverly hills, bulgari, celebrities, designer clothes, french magazine, front desk, heathers star, jeweller, jewellery, jewels, madrid hotel, marie claire magazine, mystery, precious gems, shoplifting, spokeswoman, surveillance footage, thin air, winona ryder