The married couple who had sex for 101 straight days and wrote a book about it!June 12th, 2008 - 12:23 pm ICT by ANI
New York, June 12(ANI): A married couple did something that not many couples would take on have sex for 101 days straight.
And, theyve even penned a book about it called “Just Do It”.
Married for 11 years, Annie and Doug Brown decided to have sex for over 3 months and write a book about their experiences after Doug attended a conference where he came met married couples who hadn’t had sex for 100 days.
“This man gave a talk about being in the ‘100 Days Club. It’s a club that you don’t want to be in because it means you haven’t had sex with your partner for over 100 days… So, I said to Doug after he told me about that story, ‘Maybe we should reverse it,’ ” the New York Daily News quoted Ann, as saying.
Their friends thought that they were crazy.
However, the couple stuck to the experiment and no matter how tired the parents-of-two were, they had sex every single day for 101 days.
And the bedroom was not the only place for their sessions. They did it at home, on the road, on top of a mountain and at a sex convention after watching porn.
By the end of their decided time, they were exhausted and took a hiatus from sex for a whole month.
However, they say that their decision was certainly a good one, and has helped them grow.
“We touch more,” Doug said.
Annie added: “What we really learned is that we have to take care of each other more and pay attention to each other in ways that we haven’t since the early days of our marriage.”
Their book hits stands in the US on June 26. (ANI)
- Brandy says she's not had sex in years - Oct 22, 2010
- England desperate to win last two ODIs: Trott - Oct 22, 2011
- Before 'Bridesmaids', Wiig was clueless about screenwriting - Jun 20, 2011
- I was born to be married: Beth Ditto - Jun 14, 2012
- Brit lesbian couple to open first gay-only fertility centre - Mar 23, 2011
- A 'perfect' wedding date: 10th day of the 10th month of 2010 - Oct 03, 2010
- Wedding just happened: Reid - Aug 28, 2011
- Champions Trophy hockey: Australians seek revenge against Dutch - Dec 07, 2011
- Lily Allen & Sam Cooper plan a New Year wedding - Nov 28, 2010
- Players' choice to play for country or club: Kapil Dev - May 29, 2011
- We have failed to execute our plans: Lehmann - May 14, 2012
- Russell Brand prefers gardening over sex after marriage - Mar 24, 2011
- Honeymoon murder victim's uncle blasts husband - Jan 10, 2011
- Won't play for another English club: Drogba - May 23, 2012
- Kardashian sisters working on new clothing line for curvy women - Aug 27, 2010