The Man With The Golden Gun gun goes missingOctober 13th, 2008 - 3:49 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Oct 13 (ANI): The iconic firearm used in 1974 James Bond movie The Man With The Golden Gun is missing from a British film studio, according to reports.
The weapon, valued at an estimated 148,000 dollars, is believed to have been stolen from a cabin owned by Elstree Props, reports Contactmusic.
The golden gun was used by Bond villain Francisco Scaramanga, played by Christopher Lee, in the hit movie.
When former 007 star Sir Roger Moore was told of the missing prop, he quipped, “You”d better ask Christopher Lee about this. Search his house!” (ANI)
- James Bond design art show opens in London - Jul 06, 2012
- Roger Moore pays tribute to Tom Mankiewicz - Aug 04, 2010
- Daniel Craig is the best Bond: Roger Moore - Aug 29, 2012
- Connery says no to Bond's 50th anniversary celebrations - Jan 31, 2011
- US man watches 25 James Bond films in 3 days to find out best 007 - Apr 06, 2011
- New Bond Movie Likely To Start With Daniel Craig - Aug 13, 2010
- Oct 5 to be celebrated as Global James Bond Day (With Image) - Aug 30, 2012
- Sir Anthony Hopkins as 'Bond' villain? - Mar 05, 2011
- George Lazenby to pen tell-all book on his career - Nov 05, 2010
- New Bond writer to turn superspy into Afghan war veteran - Nov 02, 2010
- Giant Jaws voted ''Biggest James Bond Baddie Of All Time'' - Oct 13, 2008
- Craig to return to screens as James Bond with MGM close to sealing deal - Aug 13, 2010
- Next Bond flick to be Dame Judi Dench's last? - Apr 11, 2010
- Bardem shuns talk about private life to avoid pressure - Mar 17, 2012
- Christopher Lee to receive knighthood - Jun 14, 2009