Ten of the Worst Selling Celebrity Autobiographies revealedNovember 23rd, 2008 - 5:15 pm ICT by ANI
London, Nov 23 (ANI): Alec Baldwin and Jade Goodys memoirs have made it to the list of Ten Of The Worst Selling Celebrity Autobiographies.
Baldwins A Promise to Ourselves: A Journey Through Fatherhood was
published on 22 October. It sold 12 copies, making 175.01 pounds, reports the Telegraph.
The former Big Brother stars Jade: Catch a Falling Star was published on 15 September. It sold 5,586 copies sold, making 60,244.46 pounds.
Christopher Bigginss Just Biggins was published on 12 September. It sold 2,355 copies, making 29,990.96 pounds.
Frank Skinner and John Prescotts memoirs were among others that made the list.
Ten Of The Worst Selling Celebrity Autobiographies are:
1. Alec Baldwins A Promise to Ourselves: A Journey Through Fatherhood
2. Marie Helvins The Autobiography
3. Brian Paddicks Line of Fire,
4. Christopher Bigginss Just Biggins
5. Trisha Goddards Trisha, As I Am
6. Frank Skinners Frank Skinner on the Road: Love, Stand-Up, Comedy and The Queen of the Night
7. Bill Oddies One Flew into the Cuckoo’’s Egg
8. Jade Goodys Jade: Catch a Falling Star
9. Les Dennis Must the Show Go On
10. John Prescotts Prezza: Pulling No Punches (ANI)
Tags: 12 september, 15 september, 22 october, alec baldwin, alec baldwins, autobiography, big brother, celebrity autobiographies, cuckoo, egg, falling star, frank skinner, line of fire, memoirs, prescotts, punches, queen of the night, skinners, stand up comedy, telegraph