Ten killed in jeep-truck collision in OrissaJune 9th, 2009 - 11:10 pm ICT by ANI
Mayurbhanj (Orissa), June 9 (ANI): At least ten people, including two women, were killed in a road mishap which took place in Orissa’s Mayurbhanj district on Tuesday.
The tragic incident occurred when a jeep carrying these people collided with a truck in Bangiriposi area of district here.
According to police, the accident occurred near Kumbharamundakata, 25 kilometres from Baripada, on National Highway-5. The jeep was on its way to Jharpokhria from Baripada.
All passengers of the jeep, including the driver, died on the spot. The deceased were yet to be identified, police added. (ANI)
- 17 devotees killed in Punjab accident - May 07, 2012
- 15 killed as tempo collides with bus in Karnataka - Jun 27, 2011
- Four killed, six injured in Maharashtra accident - Jan 27, 2012
- 15 killed as tempo-bus collide in Karnataka (Lead) - Jun 27, 2011
- 18 devotees killed in Punjab accident (Lead) - May 07, 2012
- Seven killed in Rajasthan road accident - May 06, 2012
- Nine killed in Orissa road accident - Jun 09, 2009
- Seven killed in collision - Mar 28, 2011
- Seven killed as truck rams into jeep in Uttar Pradesh - Nov 18, 2010
- 10 killed in Orissa road accident - Nov 03, 2011
- Eight killed in West Bengal road mishap - Sep 05, 2010
- 8 killed, 18 injured in two Rajasthan accidents - May 11, 2012
- Six killed in Orissa road accident - Oct 12, 2011
- 10 die in Orissa road accident (Lead) - Jun 09, 2009
- Nine killed in Zambia bus accident - Jul 20, 2012