Television sales surge in Lucknow as World Cup beginsFebruary 21st, 2011 - 7:40 pm ICT by ANI
Television sales surge in Lucknow as World Cup begins
Lucknow, Feb.21 (ANI): there has been a hike in the sale of televisions here in the wake of the cricket World Cup.
The demand for televisions is expected to rise by up to 40 percent during the tournament. Shopkeepers said they are giving discounts, special offers and numerous free gifts along with the television sets.
A customer said that the shopkeepers were giving many offers along with the LCD televisions.
Similarly many companies were offering DTH services along with a 3 year warranty of the sets, during the World Cup and with every television set some offer is associated to attract customers, he added. (ANI)
- Companies pad up as World Cup fever comes on - Feb 24, 2011
- Delhi's firecracker shops get crackling - Oct 23, 2011
- Walmart And Amazon Attracts Customers For Their Best Cyber Monday Deals 2010 - Nov 29, 2010
- In Chandigarh, Beckham free-kick meal, Ronaldo hair-cuts - Jun 12, 2010
- Videocon d2h launches satellite LCDs - Sep 14, 2010
- Choice the buzzword, as consumers pampered like never before (2010 in Retrospect) - Dec 25, 2010
- Herbergers Starts The Day Early For Black Friday - Nov 26, 2010
- Football fans in Shillong go for soccer accessories - Jun 28, 2010
- Black Friday Deals Make Gadget Lovers Smiling! - Nov 06, 2010
- Diwali glitter in Mumbai despite inflation! - Oct 24, 2011
- Black Friday deals - Nov 25, 2011
- India a huge market for Taiwanese LCD TV makers - Oct 01, 2010
- Late entrants, Taiwanese ICT firms take on biggies - Jun 12, 2011
- Tamil Nadu to tax DTH firms, IPL matches - Sep 14, 2011
- Now, Aamir Khan turns barber - Oct 15, 2010