Taylor Swift pens set of dating rules to snare a good boyfriendDecember 10th, 2008 - 2:28 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Dec 10 (ANI): Teen singer Taylor Swift has devised a set of strict dating rules to ensure she snares a better boyfriend than her ex Joe Jonas.
Jonas recently ditched Swift for an actress cast in his band’’s music video.
Although Swift insists she is now over the split, she has written rules to ensure she attracts a better quality boyfriend next time.
“I have this rule: I don”t call a guy first. And you can”t ever send two text messages in a row, Contactmusic quoted Swift, as telling TheBoot.com.
“If you”re like, ”I need to talk to you” all the time, (or) ”Why didn”t you call me back?”… If you”re that girl, then nobody’’s going to want to date you,” she added.
However, Swift stresses she’’s in no rush to have a new boyfriend.
“I”m not typically the girl who dates a lot of guys or is in relationships a lot. Most of my life, I”ve been single. If I meet somebody who’’s great, I”ll make an exception. But I”m really happy being alone… I don”t feel a sense of emptiness if I don”t have a boyfriend,” she said. (ANI)
- I don't have a boyfriend: Taylor Swift - Oct 20, 2011
- Peter Andre learns to be an ideal boyfriend - Aug 15, 2012
- Swift's song not on me: Jonas - Aug 16, 2012
- Taylor Swift likes to date men who 'take charge' in relationships - Oct 30, 2010
- Taylor Swift likes men who 'take charge' - Oct 31, 2010
- Taylor Swift suffers from relationship phobia - Nov 17, 2010
- Taylor Swift finds she's got talent as hairdresser - Apr 07, 2011
- Kunis not dating Kutcher - Jul 05, 2012
- I get nervous on dates: Mila Kunis - Jul 26, 2012
- Taylor Swift's life is inspiration for her music - Oct 07, 2010
- Taylor Swift dating Jake Gyllenhaal? - Oct 30, 2010
- Taylor Swift 'takes aim at John Mayer in new song' - Oct 20, 2010
- My heart's broken, says Hilton's mother - Jun 28, 2011
- I believe in soulmates: Gaga - May 25, 2011
- Justin Bieber has been 'dating' girls since the age of 11 - Feb 17, 2011