Tatas Nano to be launched on MondayMarch 22nd, 2009 - 6:29 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, Mar 22 (ANI): Tata Group Chairman Ratan Tata is all set to launch the worlds cheapest car, Nano, on Monday.
Described as peoples car by Ratan Tata, customers can expect to own a car at a price between Rs. 1.20 lakh and Rs. 1.30 lakh, depending on the version of Nano.
The Nano would come in three versions — standard and two deluxe models with air conditioning.
After the launch in Mumbai, Nano would be displayed at the companys dealerships from the first week of April, while the bookings would start from the following week.
The booking amount is fixed at Rs. 70,000.
Tata Motors Ltd. moved in its ultra low-cost Nano car to Sanand in Gujarat following violent protests at Singur in West Bengal. (ANI)
- Tatas Nano to be launched today - Mar 23, 2009
- Nano was born out of a doodle by Ratan Tata - Oct 14, 2010
- Some day Tata Motors will have plant in Bengal: Ratan Tata - Aug 31, 2012
- Tata''s Nano, one man''s gain, another''s loss - Mar 21, 2009
- Narender Modi inaugurates new manufacturing plant of Nano in Gujarat - Jun 02, 2010
- Nano will be on Indian roads in July - Mar 23, 2009
- Tata Nano sale starts in Nepal from NRS 7.98 lakh - Jun 26, 2011
- Some day Tata Motors will have plant in Bengal: Ratan Tata (Lead) - Aug 31, 2012
- Nepal to test-drive Nano next month - Jun 25, 2010
- Ratan Tata presents Nano to first customer Ashish Balakrishnan - Jul 17, 2009
- After Nano, Tata launches millionaire's car in Nepal - Jul 14, 2011
- Nano's Sanand plant goes on stream (Lead) - Jun 02, 2010
- Ratan Tata force behind group's international foray - Nov 24, 2011
- Monthly allowance to Singur's unwilling farmers doubled - Jun 27, 2012
- Ratan Tata regrets the company could not do Singur project - Aug 23, 2010