Take That to make a comeback this ChristmasMay 23rd, 2008 - 4:06 pm ICT by admin
London, May 23 (ANI): Pop band Take That is set to make a comeback in December, it has emerged.
Band member Gary Barlow confirmed the news after receiving a gong at the Ivors bash that facilitates top songwriters.
We will be back by Christmas. We couldnt stay away, The Sun quoted Barlow, as saying.
I havent written the songs yet but we are going to be back. There should be a tour as well, he added.
It had earlier been revealed that the band members Barlow, Mark Owen, Howard Donald and Jason Orange were holding secret talks about a comeback.
The 37-year-old singer also said that he wants 1990s boy band rivals Let Loose to support.
Let Loose are due back. They were one of my favourite bands of the 90s. They can support us on tour if they want, he said. (ANI)
- Take That friends forever: Barlow - Jun 05, 2012
- New Take That album coming out next year - May 23, 2012
- Robbie Williams to quit Take That? - Jan 20, 2011
- Take That to tour with Robbie Williams after 15 years - Oct 27, 2010
- Robbie Williams 'to walk away from 'Take That' once again' - Jan 20, 2011
- Robbie Williams may stick with 'Take That' - Mar 29, 2011
- Trouble in Take That? - Jul 18, 2011
- Mark Owen's marriage back on track - Dec 30, 2010
- Robbie Williams 'negotiating' baby with Field - Oct 12, 2010
- Robbie Williams returns to Take That - Jul 16, 2010
- Mark Owen's rehab stint puts Robbie Williams-Take That reunion on hold - Mar 17, 2010
- Gary Barlow wants Robbie Williams to rejoin Take That - Feb 03, 2009
- Singer Mark Owen, Emma find love again - Dec 30, 2010
- Take That can't reunite until 2011, says Robbie Williams - Oct 08, 2009
- GaGa wants to have 'fun' with Take That members - Aug 21, 2009
Tags: 1990s, band member, band members, bands of the 90s, christmas, gary barlow, gong, howard donald, jason orange, london, mark owen, member gary, owen howard, pop band, rivals, secret talks, songwriters, sun