Supreme Court issues notice to CBI in Nithari serial killingsNovember 14th, 2007 - 8:15 am ICT by admin
Bandana also sought a direction from the apex court claiming that her husband Jatin Sarkar, who was in possession of the ‘confessional’ statements of Pandher, was allegedly murdered to protect the guilty from being convicted.
The CBI in its earlier chargesheets filed lesser charges on Moninder Singh Pander and named his servant Surendra Koli as the main accused in the case.
Koli has been chargesheeted for criminal conspiracy to kidnap, rape and murder. During his confessional statement, Koli admitted to the killing of Pinki Sarkar.
Koli, who worked as a cook in Pandher’s house, where the killings took place, had confessed to the killings during the narco-analysis tests and had even confessed to cannibalism.
Nineteen people, mostly children, were killed at a sprawling bungalow in the industrial town of NOIDA, in Uttar Pradesh in December 2006. (ANI)
- Nithari killings timeline - Dec 22, 2010
- Nithari killings: Apex court confirms death for Koli (Second Lead) - Feb 15, 2011
- Nithari killings: SC upholds death sentence for Surinder Koli - Feb 15, 2011
- Supreme Court slams CBI in Nithari case - Feb 09, 2011
- Nithari killings: Apex court sends Koli to the gallows (Third Lead) - Feb 15, 2011
- Death sentence to Koli in Nithari murder case - Sep 28, 2010
- Second Nithari murder case verdict Tuesday - May 03, 2010
- Nithari killings: Apex court upholds Koli's death sentence (Lead) - Feb 15, 2011
- Nithari case: Supreme Court pulls up CBI - Feb 09, 2011
- Pandher has some explanation to do: Apex court - Feb 15, 2011
- Nithari killings: Koli to be sentenced today - May 12, 2010
- Nithari case: Koli guilty of seven-year-old's rape and murder (Second Lead) - May 04, 2010
- Nithari killings: Koli convicted for minor girl's murder (Lead) - Sep 27, 2010
- Bus carrying Nithari killer Koli rams into vehicle - Jan 18, 2011
- Supreme Court stays Koli's death sentence in Nithari killing (Lead) - Jan 07, 2010
Tags: accused, allegedly, apex court, bandana, cannibalism, cbi, confessional statement, confessional statements, criminal conspiracy, industrial town, jatin, koli, moninder singh, noida, pinki, sarkar, serial killings, servant, supreme court issues, surinder singh