Srinagar Police De-Addiction Centre achieves success rate of more than 92 percentMay 28th, 2008 - 8:23 pm ICT by admin
Srinagar May 28 (ANI): Drug De-Addiction Centre established by Jammu and Kashmir Police at Srinagar has shown brilliant results in the short duration of its existence.
The centre has so far treated 67 patients, out of which only two have relapsed, which is a very healthy rate of success. The Centre treated 32 patients in its indoor ward while 35 patients were treated in its outdoor ward.
The centre has been able to establish its creditability as the premiere hospitals of the Srinagar as Sher-I Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences Soura, and SMHS hospital are also referring patients to it. The number of patients referred from Government Psychiatric diseases Hospital was eight.
The people from different corners of the valley are getting benefited from this facility as police stations have referred as many as 12 patients for treatment. With this huge success behind the centre, it is gaining popularity and a waiting list is getting longer and longer every day. The number of patients in waiting list is 62.
It is pertinent to mention that registration for the centre started on February 12 this year and admission started on March 3.and till May 28, 101 patients were registered. (ANI)
- How to detox - Delhi centres show the way - Aug 29, 2012
- Omar faces anger of relatives of injured youth - Aug 05, 2010
- Legislator blames doctors for death of Kashmiri kids - May 17, 2012
- 18 injured in Srinagar bridge collapse - Aug 11, 2012
- Kashmir's unified headquarters meeting cancelled - Aug 13, 2010
- Kashmir car rally driver killed in crash, aide critical - Jul 02, 2012
- SPO shot at in Kashmir's Sopore - Aug 24, 2011
- Hundred dog bites a day and counting in Srinagar - Apr 11, 2012
- National Conference worker shot at in Srinagar - Sep 15, 2011
- Jammu and Kashmir cracks down on striking doctors - Oct 24, 2009
- Mughal Road Car Rally navigator dies of injuries - Jul 03, 2012
- Kashmir mental health institute gets excellence tag - Oct 15, 2011
- Former militant, bystander shot at in Srinagar - Jun 07, 2012
- Religious leader killed in Srinagar blast (Lead) - Apr 08, 2011
- Protesters clash with security men in Srinagar, one hurt - Jul 30, 2010
Tags: addiction centre, admission, brilliant results, creditability, duration, existence, february 12, hospitals, jammu, kashmir, medical sciences, police stations, popularity, psychiatric diseases, sher, smhs, soura, success rate, waiting list