Sri Ram Sene activists storm gathering of Indo-Pak journalists in New DelhiApril 15th, 2009 - 5:14 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, Apr 15 (ANI): Sri Ram Sene activists stormed a gathering of Indian and Pakistani journalists here on Wednesday.
The journalists had gathered at the India International Centre to take part in a panel discussion on “Is Media Jingoism Fanning Indo-Pak Tension.”
However, the panel discussion was disrupted when the Sri Ram Sene group stormed the venue and raised slogans against Pakistani journalists.
With relations between India and Pakistan touching a low after the 26/11 attacks, such acts of hatred have become a common phenomenon.
The Sri Ram Sene is a radical Hindu group led by Pramod Muthalik.
Muthalik’s Sri Ram Sene had earlier attacked a group of women in a pub inMangalore. (ANI)
- Action against those inviting Muthalik to Goa: CM - Jul 18, 2012
- No religion for purpose of statecraft: Parrikar - Jun 13, 2012
- Goa CM dismisses Sri Ram Sene chief as inconsequential - Jun 27, 2012
- Muthalik will be arrested if he enters Goa: Parrikar (Lead) - Jul 18, 2012
- Ram Sene chief Muthalik attacked in Bangalore - Feb 11, 2010
- Deal with Sri Rama Sene like a terror outfit, says Faleiro - Jun 25, 2012
- Black-faced Muthalik demands justice - Feb 12, 2010
- Girls thrashed at Karnataka's Mangalore for partying - Jul 28, 2012
- Sri Ram Sene not to support BJP in general elections - Apr 04, 2009
- Ram Sene should be monitored: Congress - Jun 21, 2012
- Sri Ram Sene Chief Pramod Muthalik banned from Mangalore - Mar 16, 2009
- Mysore Police takes Sri Ram Sene chief into custody - Apr 06, 2009
- Muthalik's Sri Ram Sene banned in South Goa - Apr 04, 2009
- Muthaliks Sri Rama Sene to support Varun Gandhi - Mar 24, 2009
- 'Rent-a-riot' Muthalik pays for his fanaticism (Letter from Bangalore) - May 21, 2010
Tags: activists, acts, group of women, hatred, hindu group, india and pakistan, india international centre, indo, jingoism, New Delhi, pakistani journalists, panel discussion, phenomenon, sene, slogans, sri ram, tension, venue