Spitzer wearing of socks in bed may mean fear of intimacy, say sex expertsMarch 25th, 2008 - 12:17 pm ICT by admin
New York, Mar.25 (ANI): If former New York Governor Eliot Spitzer wore calf-length black socks before and during his romps with highly-priced hookers, it may have signaled a fear of intimacy, claim sex experts.
“Maybe keeping socks on is a symbol that he’s not committing, that he’s going to get up and leave afterwards, that this is a short tryst and not a long-term commitment,” the New York Daily News quoted New York-based Jamye Waxman, a sex educator and the author of “Getting Off”, as saying.
“Wearing socks or any article of clothing during sex could represent a way of avoiding the intimacy of total nakedness, both physical and emotional, that is the difference between sex and making love,” said Ian Kerner, an author of a man’s guide to pleasuring women.
Dr. Sari Locker, author of “The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Amazing Sex,” said Spitzer may have just been “self-conscious” about his feet.
“Some people are self-conscious about the look or smell of their feet, or they fear being tickled, so they hide their feet,” she said.
“Of course, other people may keep their socks on simply because they are cold,” she added.
According to a letter sent to the federal investigation authorities by a controversial political strategist, Spitzer “used the services of high-priced call girls” in Florida, but had a strange fad of keeping his black stockings on during such trysts.
A lawyer representing Roger Stone, who obtained the low down on Spitzer from “a social contact in an adult-themed club, said: “It is also my client’s understanding from the same source that Governor Spitzer did not remove his mid-calf-length black socks during the sex act.”
A source close to Stone, who is a long time Spitzer foe, told the New York Daily News yesterday it was unclear how many trysts Spitzer had with prostitutes in Florida or when. But in at least one encounter he reportedly asked for a call girl with the same hair colour as Ashley Alexandra Dupre, the 22-year-old hooker who knocked the socks off the ex-attorney general’s career.
Stone called the spectacular fall of the crusading former Sheriff of Wall Street “ironic.”
“In my view, Spitzer should have gone down for campaign finance law violations or he should have gone down for abuse of power in the Troopergate scandal as opposed to going down for something as stupid as sex,” Stone said.
A disgraced Spitzer announced his resignation March 12 after it was revealed he spent 4,300 dollars for a couple hours with Dupre in the Mayflower Hotel in Washington. (ANI)
- Ex-NY Governor Spitzer used black stockings for hooker romps - Mar 24, 2008
- Spitzer breaks silence on Dupre scandal - Jan 30, 2010
- Ashley Dupre was just one of the prostitutes Eliot Spitzer bedded, says attorney - Jun 03, 2009
- Gyllenhaal, Hathaway were comfortable doing nude scenes: Zwick - Nov 24, 2010
- New flick reveals Eliot Spitzer's favorite hooker, and it's not Ashley Dupre - Nov 11, 2010
- Ashley Dupre weighs in on the Woods scandal - Dec 05, 2009
- Ex-madam Kristin Davis to run for comptroller against Eliot Spitzer - Dec 16, 2009
- High-priced hooker's mum dismayed over ex-NY Guv Spitzer's comeback moves - Sep 02, 2009
- Eliot Spitzer was suicidal, reveals close confidant in new tell-all - Mar 05, 2010
- Ashley Dupre not posing for Playboy - Jan 29, 2010
- Ashley Dupre studying to become real estate broker - Jul 03, 2010
- Former Madam Kristin Davis to run for New York state comptroller - Dec 17, 2009
- Eliot Spitzer's ex-call girl Ashley Dupre bares all for Playboy - Apr 13, 2010
- Hooker who claims to have bedded Becks 'slept with Spitzer' - Sep 30, 2010
- Eliot Spitzer's madam Kristin Davis gets Hooker support for governor bid - Aug 21, 2010
Tags: amazing sex, black socks, black stockings, calf length, fear of intimacy, federal investigation, former new york governor, governor eliot spitzer, ian kerner, mid calf, new york daily news, pleasuring women, political strategist, romps, sari locker, sex act, sex educator, sex experts, trysts, york governor eliot spitzer