Spaghetti Bolognese voted Worst First-Date MealMarch 22nd, 2008 - 3:24 pm ICT by admin
London, Mar 22 (ANI): If Spaghetti Bolognese is a something you relish, better restrict it to your home - and dont even think of ordering it on your first date - for the messy dish has bagged the Worst First-Date Meal title.
The dish which can ruin all the chances for you of a second rendezvousforced back oysters to cling the title.
The results were based on a survey of 5,000 people, conducted by UKDating.
Aphrodisiac also made it to the list with the reason that it is too blatant a signal for sex.
The third spot was grabbed by giant burgers, followed by reeking garlic bread or mushrooms, and bloody rare steak on fourth and fifth position, respectively.
Handy Spanish tapas were most date-friendly.
Men and women are quite picky about table manners, The Sun quoted the websites David Brown, as saying. (ANI)
- Steak, spaghetti beat tikka masala to third place as UK's favourite food - Nov 30, 2010
- A gastronomic treat for Messi and co. - Sep 01, 2011
- 'Diet in a box' delivered to your door-the latest slimming fad in UK - Dec 13, 2010
- Britons not having sex in rainy weather - Jul 21, 2012
- Spit roasts to kofta, tuck into festive feasts in Delhi - Dec 24, 2010
- Five burgers a week ups cancer risk - Feb 21, 2011
- Wanna 'spice' up your sex life? Add these natural enhancers in diet - Mar 28, 2011
- List of A-Z love bites! - Feb 09, 2010
- Katy Perry Shedding Pounds For 95-Date Tour - Jan 28, 2011
- A good sex life 'helps you live longer' - Jan 18, 2011
- Brisbane's 'monster' burger a 'heart attack on a plate' - Aug 18, 2010
- Mumbai, a city that never stops eating! - May 21, 2012
- Rachael Ray Stars NKOTB's Donnie Wahlberg - Sep 23, 2011
- Chomping on cheese and chilli delights in Bhutan - Apr 29, 2011
- Shepherd's pie is Brits' favourite home-cooked meal - Apr 15, 2010
Tags: aphrodisiac, david brown, dish, fifth position, first date, garlic, garlic bread, giant burgers, london, men and women, mushrooms, oysters, rare steak, spaghetti bolognese, spanish tapas, sun, table manners