Sonia Gandhi to file nomination from Rae Bareilly todayApril 6th, 2009 - 11:22 am ICT by ANI
Rae Bareli, Apr 6 (ANI): Congress president Sonia Gandhi will file her nomination papers from Rae Bareilly constituency today.
Sonia will be accompanied by her son and Congress general secretary Rahul Gandhi.
Sonia stood from Rae Bareilly in 2004 and won it by a huge margin.
The constituency votes in the third phase on April 30.
The elections in Uttar Pradesh will be held in five phases: April 16, 23, 30 and May 7 and May 13. (ANI)
- Sonia Gandhi files nomination from Rae Bareilly - Apr 06, 2009
- Sonia, Priyanka descend on Rae Bareli - Feb 14, 2012
- Sonia, Priyanka descend on Rae Bareli, slam Mayawati (Third Lead) - Feb 15, 2012
- Sonia, Priyanka descend on Rae Bareli, flay Mayawati (Second Lead) - Feb 14, 2012
- Rahul Gandhi files nomination from Amethi - Apr 04, 2009
- Rahul Gandhi to file nomination from Amethi today - Apr 04, 2009
- Rahul not working for his reputation in UP: Priyanka - Feb 05, 2012
- Gandhi charisma fading? Congress humbled in Rae Bareli, Amethi - Mar 06, 2012
- Priyanka open to campaigning, 'anything to help' Rahul - Jan 17, 2012
- Vote for change, Priyanka Gandhi urges UP voters - Feb 03, 2012
- Sonia Gandhi to address rally in Rae Bareli today - Apr 25, 2009
- Priyanka returns to campaign in Amethi (Lead) - Jan 16, 2012
- 57 percent turnout estimated in UP poll's fourth phase (Evening Lead) - Feb 19, 2012
- Sonia, Priyanka descend on Rae Bareli, flay Mayawati (Lead) - Feb 14, 2012
- Rahul Gandhi to address rallies in Uttar Pradesh today - Apr 03, 2009