Sonia Gandhi hospitalised after asthma attackJanuary 1st, 2008 - 11:48 am ICT by admin
New Delhi, Jan 1 (ANI): Congress Party President Sonia Gandhi was admitted to Sir Ganga Ram Hospital late on Monday night after she suffered an asthma attack.
B K Rao, Chairman of the hospitals Board of Directors told reporters that Sonia Gandhi was diagnosed with mild chest infection.
The condition of her was better and stable now, Rao added.
According to sources, UPA Chairman is expected to be discharged today. (ANI)
- Sonias health critical, would improve in a fortnight: Website - Jan 05, 2008
- Sonia discharged from hospital - Jan 06, 2008
- Hazare stable, responding well to treatment - Jan 04, 2012
- Khurana stable, still in ICU - Apr 18, 2011
- Telugu actor Rajendra Prasad suffers stroke, condition stable (With Image) - Sep 03, 2012
- Hazare hospitalised for chest infection, stable (Lead) - Jan 01, 2012
- Ganga Ram Trust chairman dead - Sep 03, 2012
- Sheila Dikshit discharged from hospital - Dec 12, 2011
- Now, a CT scanner that reduces cancer risk - Aug 08, 2011
- Hazare's health improves - Jan 05, 2012
- Rajinikanth advised two more days in ICU - May 07, 2011
- Yeddyurappa in ICU after falling ill in jail - Oct 16, 2011
- Bal Thackeray stable, to be discharged - May 14, 2012
- Kannada actor Darshan denied bail in wife assault case - Sep 20, 2011
- Hazare to stay in hospital - Jan 03, 2012
Tags: asthma, asthma attack, board of directors, chest infection, congress party president, ganga ram hospital, hospitalised, hospitals, k rao, monday night, New Delhi, sir ganga ram hospital, sonia gandhi